No announcement yet.

It wasn't me on my account...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't me on my account...

For those curious, I haven't been on my account in years. I let a fellow poster borrow it for awhile, so this is Versatile2k10 officially. Haha

Damn, old school

Comment

Super old. My old account was 2004

Comment

How do you view notifications?

Comment

I was under the impression everyone knew who was using your other account

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I was under the impression everyone knew who was using your other account
            I mean this one

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
              For those curious, I haven't been on my account in years. I let a fellow poster borrow it for awhile, so this is Versatile2k10 officially. Haha
              Was that you who got knocked on your arse, and then quit against that scrawny tall no-hoper?

Or wos that another dindu? Cause u dindu nuffin, aye?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                Was that you who got knocked on your arse, and then quit against that scrawny tall no-hoper?

Ignorant comments like this are probably the reason why he left this forum in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Ignorant comments like this are probably the reason why he left this forum in the first place.
                  There's going to be a LOT of these types of people that are gonna be extremely disappointed when Hillary becomes president.

The only regret I will have is not being able to see their faces the very moment she is elected

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post

Maybe... :waving:

Comment

Working...
                    X