Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come no: "Mattheysse be like" thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Contra View Post
    Th obvious answer to this race-baiting bullshít question is that fighters who are hated by people on NSB will be the subject of long meme threads when they lose. This is typically because they have done things along the way to warrant criticism and their haters are ready to come with jokes when they lose a fight, especially if they get outclassed or ko'd. But ESPECIALLY if they talked mad shít durig the build-up.

Pac, Cotto, JCC jr, Amir Khan, they are all hated by some posters and these posters are delighted when they lose.

Race isn't a factor here. Nationality and fanboyism play a part, but the behavior of the fighter is the biggest factor.

-----------------------------
    Someone who's not a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      Lucas fights the best and always give it all he fought a guy with size advantage and ackward style for the belt and lost ...unlike broner and somother guys who cherry pick and when he steps up he loses
      size advantage??? Broner has gone up 4 damn divisions..lol

Comment

I agree with Brometheus Bob.

Matthysse isn't good enough to have a meme thread created about him. Broner talked so much shit and was being billed as the next Floyd, so you knew NSB was waiting for him to lose.

Comment

he's not black or pinoy, and he doens't have an obnoxious following based on his race, the way mayweather and pacquiao did.

he doesn't have haters based on the fact that he's black, the way broner and floyd did. yes, both were obnoxious men, but the threads were definitely racially themed and it's clear that manny of the pacquiao fans are racially motivated.

he's got an obnoxious following based on not being a cash cow, being an NSB darling, underdog, etc.

i'd love to see a trhead, myself. this would have been a heck of a lot more meaningful if matthysse hadn't been on the slide since the garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            he's not black or pinoy, and he doens't have an obnoxious following based on his race, the way mayweather and pacquiao did.

he doesn't have haters based on the fact that he's black, the way broner and floyd did. yes, both were obnoxious men, but the threads were definitely racially themed and it's clear that manny of the pacquiao fans are racially motivated.

he's got an obnoxious following based on not being a cash cow, being an NSB darling, underdog, etc.

i'd love to see a trhead, myself. this would have been a heck of a lot more meaningful if matthysse hadn't been on the slide since the garcia fight.
            Already refuted before posting LOOOOL

Originally posted by Contra View Post
            Th obvious answer to this race-baiting bullshít question is that fighters who are hated by people on NSB will be the subject of long meme threads when they lose. This is typically because they have done things along the way to warrant criticism and their haters are ready to come with jokes when they lose a fight, especially if they get outclassed or ko'd. But ESPECIALLY if they talked mad shít durig the build-up.

Pac, Cotto, JCC jr, Amir Khan, they are all hated by some posters and these posters are delighted when they lose.

Race isn't a factor here. Nationality and fanboyism play a part, but the behavior of the fighter is the biggest factor.

-----------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Seriously, people believe this? NATAS you're a racist, it's proven!
              Lol yeah man I'm hella racist.

Who was that Pakistani fighter, that little ****y dude wearing all that jewelry dancing like a ****** and then got KOd? Remember how that video went viral? It was posted ALL OVER the internet, hilarious stuff. Fans absolutely love anytime some loud mouth, co cky SOB gets stomped. It's been this way throughout history. Has nothing to do with race. Look at how much people tuned in to watch Camacho - people HATED him. If Matthysse was a loud mouth show off who came to the ring dancing and hollering, acting foolish, then yes it would be comparable. Not sure why anyone on NSB is having a hard time grasping this.

The Broner stuff went viral because he's black? Lol give me a break. If that were true there would be memes every single time a black fighter is KOd, but there isn't. Stuff like that goes viral because of their loudmouth co cky personality and foolish behavior. Same reason people hate Johnny Manziel and want to see him fail.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 10-05-2015, 09:41 AM.

Comment

so, natas is a racist because of that thread?, damn!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Who was that Pakistani fighter, that little ****y dude wearing all that jewelry dancing like a ****** and then got KOd? Remember how that video went viral? It was posted ALL OVER the internet, hilarious stuff. Fans absolutely love anytime some loud mouth, co cky SOB gets stomped. It's been this way throughout history. Has nothing to do with race. If Matthysse was a loud mouth show off who came to the ring dancing and hollering, acting foolish, then yes it would be comparable. Not sure why anyone on NSB is having a hard time grasping this.

The Broner stuff went viral because he's black? Lol give me a break. If that were true there would be memes every single time a black fighter is KOd, but there isn't. Stuff like that goes viral because of their loudmouth co cky personality and foolish behavior.

american attitudes toward brash, outspoken blacks and brash, outspoken whites are markedly different.

you're probably a racist if you make a thread called "broner be like."

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Who was that Pakistani fighter, that little ****y dude wearing all that jewelry dancing like a ****** and then got KOd? Remember how that video went viral? It was posted ALL OVER the internet, hilarious stuff. Fans absolutely love anytime some loud mouth, co cky SOB gets stomped. It's been this way throughout history. Has nothing to do with race. Look at how much people tuned in to watch Camacho - people HATED him. If Matthysse was a loud mouth show off who came to the ring dancing and hollering, acting foolish, then yes it would be comparable. Not sure why anyone on NSB is having a hard time grasping this.

The Broner stuff went viral because he's black? Lol give me a break. If that were true there would be memes every single time a black fighter is KOd, but there isn't. Stuff like that goes viral because of their loudmouth co cky personality and foolish behavior. Same reason people hate Johnny Manziel and want to see him fail.
                    1st-the thread wasn't racist. I do not think you are.

2nd-what you are leaving off is the fact loud mouth non black fighters, take Froch for Fury, are not as nearly despised for their ****iness, **** talking etc.

3rd-look at the content of the posts. I think we can agree not everyone came into it like you did.

Just food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      american attitudes toward brash, outspoken blacks and brash, outspoken whites are markedly different.

you're probably a racist if you make a thread called "broner be like."
                      CHAVEZ JR BE LIKE THREAD:
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=674174

Daamn you all racist haters because he's white!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X