No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Judah Tripleheader on Showtime, January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I don't care what the RING says. Do YOU really think Judah is #3?
    No, but I'm not mad at the match-up. I wasn't mad at Khan/Judah either, and it's basically the same situation. Either "Super" Judah finally shows up and gets the W when it counts the most, or Garcia beats him senseless. It should be fun to watch either way.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Why do you keep saying "even JMM"? I hold Marquez in a higher regard than all the other fighters you named. The only guys I'd pick over Garcia are JMM and Matthysse. Alvarado shouldn't even be in the discussion cuz he just lost, and Rios isn't even on the menu since he's TR. The winner of Guzman/Allakherdiev will become the mandatory for Garcia's WBA belt. Garcia is the Ring/WBC/WBA champion, so it's not far-fetched to call him the "best" LWW.

My top 5:
      1. Garcia
      2. Peterson
      3. Matthysse
      4. Winner of Guzman/Allakherdiev
      5. Khan
      Wow, what a top 5 looks more like the tail end of the top 10 lol with the exception of Mathysse, Even tho Alvarado lost I would still give him the edge to beat Garcia, He's not all that, doesn't have too much skill; would most likely end like prescott did!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        Wow, what a top 5 looks more like the tail end of the top 10 lol with the exception of Mathysse, Even tho Alvarado lost I would still give him the edge to beat Garcia, He's not all that, doesn't have too much skill; would most likely end like prescott did!
        wow you would say alvarado has skill or lets say bam bam has skills... damn i just cant see that... all three fighters fight similar with the exception that garcia is slicker doesnt look like too much but its a philly thing (durty boxing as some would call it like b hops who also doesnt apear to be slick but is) and of course i know b hop is better just a philly way of fighting that i am refering to.

Comment

So you have Alvarado/Rios/Matthysse in the top 5?

Comment

So you have Alvarado/Rios/Matthysse in the top 5?
            In my top 5 @ 140lbs. Yes, Garcia got lucky to get them belts without them he be nowhere! He has Good promoters I give him that!

Comment

In my top 5 @ 140lbs. Yes, Garcia got lucky to get them belts without them he be nowhere! He has Good promoters I give him that!
              So where do you have Garcia? And do you favor everyone that's ahead of him if they fought?

Comment

More like padding his record trying to avoid Mathysse or any other real challenge, I bet Alvarado, Rios, Mathysse or even JMM would expose his ass!
                Says the guy with the 140 lbs bully in his sig don't worry canelo vs Garcia is possible for next year.

Comment

I can't believe what im seeing. lol I got judah knocking out garcia in 7rds or less. speed kills. ohh and the Khan loss was from a low blow.

Comment

So where do you have Garcia? And do you favor everyone that's ahead of him if they fought?
                    All 5 beat Garcia!

1. JMM
                    2. Mathysse
                    3. Rios
                    4. Guzman
                    5. Alvarado

And Cano, Josesito Lopez, Ajose and Peterson give him a run for his money!

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                      Says the guy with the 140 lbs bully in his sig don't worry canelo vs Garcia is possible for next year.
                      Or will Garcia bring Barrera out of retirement for another easy fight or possibly rematch Khan. Come on Kid Canelos Moving up Calling for the big names he's out of the phase Danny's going thru right now, just watch what happens to Cottto IF he gets thru Trout!

Comment

Working...
                      X