Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares what a fighter weighed on fight night!..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    So he is ducking the best fighters again like he did with cotto and margarito? WOW.
    floyds ducking boxing period..so why even mention him??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      floyds not fighting anyone..but manny is
      Yes, so shouldn't you be pushing for Floyd to fight since he's not fighting anyone? Why are ya'll pushing the guy who's already scheduled to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Who cares what a fighter weighed on fight night!..
        hmmm since HBO, SHOWTIME, etc. have been making a point of discussing it and making a graphic about it for you know...THE LAST SEVERAL DECADES-- i'd say lots of people care.

omg stop ruining the internet. please.

Comment

lets make these fights a reality..excuses have no excuse in boxing
          It not an excuse it pretty obvious that Manny cant eat to the Middleweight division and Martinez has a lot of trouble making weight in the Junior Middle division. It's a simple fact! Neither fighter is in the same weight class! I'd love the fight to happen but be realistic! If Manny has to eat 7000 calories a day just to get up to 148 pounds how the fuk is he gonna make it to the middleweight division?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Why does Haye, the bigger fighter, have to meet Sergio at his weight but Manny has to meet at the bigger guys weight?

Hmmmm
            cause manny held a 154 belt man..has martinez ever held a belt or fought over 10??come on man cut the ****

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              Yes, so shouldn't you be pushing for Floyd to fight since he's not fighting anyone? Why are ya'll pushing the guy who's already scheduled to fight?
              we're not talking bout now..can be done this fall....

Comment

cause manny held a 154 belt man..has martinez ever held a belt or fought over 10??come on man cut the ****
                Larry, you are just the self ownage king

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  It not an excuse it pretty obvious that Manny cant eat to the Middleweight division and Martinez has a lot of trouble making weight in the Junior Middle division. It's a simple fact! Neither fighter is in the same weight class! I'd love the fight to happen but be realistic! If Manny has to eat 7000 calories a day just to get up to 148 pounds how the fuk is he gonna make it to the middleweight division?
                  no 1 i repeat no 1 said middleweight im talking 154

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    I think what it comes down to is people just want to see Manny lose no matter how much of a disadvantage he's in.

Comment

as long as any fighter is winning and looking good in the ring roach and arum wont put pac in the ring......him fighting mosley is the biggest joke ever... all these excuses about serg being too big yet there was no fear when marg weighed 166 on fight night vs pac the issue is... if a fighter actually has movement and skill.... thats when the excuses come in.... pac will fight zab judah next to prove he can beat an african in america... then the pac fans gonna say "the haters will hate" GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                      X