Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: I'm Confident That I Can Beat Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    We know Linares doesn't want Mikey. He is Mikey's mandatory, but he doesn't even want it. Linares is just going to drop his mandatory status so he doesn't have to fight Mikey.

And yes, we know Linares wants Loma. But we also know Loma is with TR and TR wants Loma-Beltran. Everyone knew the second the draw was announced that Canelo-G rematch would be May 5. Everyone knew that a week later on May 12, hbo would show the fight on it's regular channel. And yet, Arum says this is the only date Loma can fight. Arum knew before anything that GB was not going to have a Linares fight going against a Canelo replay. Then he claims it is some conspiracy, apparently Canelo is only fighting on Cinco de Mayo because he knew Loma wanted to fight Linares a week later.

Arum already said no. So what is Linares doing, begging for? Linares is really gonna look soft when he drops out of the WBsomething rankings just to avoid Garcia.
    Mikey no coming to 135. that train has passed

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      I am Linares fan but don't think he gonna trouble Lomachenko. Lomachenko wins this on UD
      Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
      Linares vs Lomo is a very competitive fight I think Linares beats him in a war;HBO needs to show them fight together with ESPN more money 4 there fighters let's make it happen it's got fight of them year all over it
      Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      I hope they get this made. Good transition fight for Loma and then bring on Mikey and any other lightweight.
      I think Bumachenko is over hyped but he would kill Linares viciously.

The fight is mismatch and a waste of time...

If there was a handbook of boxing expressions Linares picture should be on the page for "paper champion"

The scrub has only beaten C and D level fighters.
      The few times he stepped up to B level he got destroyed.
      People seemed to be surprised at his crap performance against Gesta. WHY? That is the level Linares Is.

He robbed Luke Campbell who Is garbage. What does that say?

Anthony Crolla Is his best win in 47 fights. What does that say?

Linares ducked that guy Mikey decapitated. But know one brings that up. And It's obvious why. Dijon would have knocked Linares out...

To put things into perspective Just look at how good Valero was and compare that to this scrub...

Comment

I thought Teiken was Linares' lead promoter and Golden Boy works with them in the US. Everybody but Golden Boy wants this fight on the 12th. Didn't Teiken already ok it?

Comment

Im SHOCKED!!! Beltran is promoted by Bob Arum and so is Lomachenko??? I hope no one was DUMB enough to actually fall for Arums BS again??? It was always going to be Beltran who now has a belt lol....

Comment

Confident loma beats linares convincingly

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
              We know Linares doesn't want Mikey. He is Mikey's mandatory, but he doesn't even want it. Linares is just going to drop his mandatory status so he doesn't have to fight Mikey.

And yes, we know Linares wants Loma. But we also know Loma is with TR and TR wants Loma-Beltran. Everyone knew the second the draw was announced that Canelo-G rematch would be May 5. Everyone knew that a week later on May 12, hbo would show the fight on it's regular channel. And yet, Arum says this is the only date Loma can fight. Arum knew before anything that GB was not going to have a Linares fight going against a Canelo replay. Then he claims it is some conspiracy, apparently Canelo is only fighting on Cinco de Mayo because he knew Loma wanted to fight Linares a week later.

Arum already said no. So what is Linares doing, begging for? Linares is really gonna look soft when he drops out of the WBsomething rankings just to avoid Garcia.
              I knew back in December that GGG/Canelo were fighting on May 5th 2018. And like ALWAYS!!! They do the replay the following week.

Put Linares on that card instead.
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-19-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                What leeway is there to give? Espn gave them the date of the 12th, they booked Msg for the 12th, Loma fights for Top Rank who is under contract with Espn. Linares is fighting on undercards while Loma gets huge ratings. Golden is in no position to dictate to Lomas promoter that they have to move the date of the fight, especially with how much they are offering for an undercard fighter.
                HBO offered more money for the fight than ESPN did. Everyone with a BRAIN knows Linares is with GB. And GGG/Canelo fight the week before. And everyone should know by now HBO does replays of the previous weeks PPV the following Saturday.

Did you just start watching boxing like last week??

Comment

LMFAO!!! BOB Father fools RTARDS again!!!! Wow some of you ass clowns CONTINUE to fall for his BS and Lies EVERYTIME....Man I give it to the old bag. He has a knack for attracting the dumbest ppl and fans out there.. God Job Bob! Line, Hook, and sink again.

Comment

P4P King NoMasChenko will put that boy through matrix 24/7 Period. Make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
                      Linares vs Lomo is a very competitive fight I think Linares beats him in a war;HBO needs to show them fight together with ESPN more money 4 there fighters let's make it happen it's got fight of them year all over it
                      LOL. AFTER Lomo easily beats Linares the next bookeyman will come out and you and others will say linares was a bum who was koed before.

Comment

Working...
                      X