Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight predictions you were completely wrong about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of the recent ones has to be Wlad vs Fury..
    For the rest of the fights I think at least I got the winner/strategy on point..

Comment

Maidana loosing to devin Alexander the way he did D Alexander boxed circle around maidana and beat the life out of him compare to other fight maidana look like average cab driver.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        McGregor beating Mayweather... Really thought he'd pull off the upset and shake shit up.
        You set yourself up for that one my friend lol.

Comment

Too many to mention. Just some off of the top of my head:

Pacquiao - Horn. Not only Horn doing as well as he did, but it was actually a fun fight. I thought the ref was going to call it after that beating in round 9, and then Pacquiao got tired in round 10 and Horn's back in the fight! Shocked the hell out of me.

Fonfara - Smith. I knew Fonfara had some cracks In the armor, but damn.

Santa Cruz - Frampton II. I thought Santa Cruz would win, I just didn't think he would come out with the boxing gameplan.

Mayweather coming out of retirement to fight McGregor. I just didn't think it would happen when they first started talking about it.

Comment

Golovkin v Canelo I couldn't see how Canelo could be competitive, to keep GGG honest and humble to take 5-6 rounds I was stunned. Golovkin looked poor that night, I put it down to me overeating GGG.

Fury against Wlad, Wlad couldn't fight 12 rounds like he fought the 12th had he have come out immediately in the first like he did the 12th the fight wouldn't have gone three full rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Too many to mention. Just some off of the top of my head:

Pacquiao - Horn. Not only Horn doing as well as he did, but it was actually a fun fight. I thought the ref was going to call it after that beating in round 9, and then Pacquiao got tired in round 10 and Horn's back in the fight! Shocked the hell out of me.

Fonfara - Smith. I knew Fonfara had some cracks In the armor, but damn.

Santa Cruz - Frampton II. I thought Santa Cruz would win, I just didn't think he would come out with the boxing gameplan.

Mayweather coming out of retirement to fight McGregor. I just didn't think it would happen when they first started talking about it.
              Frampton Cruz rematch had me too, I massively underrated Cruz, I had him down for a one dimensional flat footed face first guy who blocked shots with his face .

Comment

Mcclellan Benn, Lewis Ruddock, Roy Jones Tarver 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Golovkin v Canelo I couldn't see how Canelo could be competitive, to keep GGG honest and humble to take 5-6 rounds I was stunned. Golovkin looked poor that night, I put it down to me overeating GGG.

Fury against Wlad, Wlad couldn't fight 12 rounds like he fought the 12th had he have come out immediately in the first like he did the 12th the fight wouldn't have gone three full rounds.
                  I watched that fight the other day. Wlad didn't do anything special in the 12th and Fury was coasting.

Comment

I've been wrong plenty of times but Garcia vs Matthysse is the one were I was most confident and completely wrong. I thought Garcia would fall in under 6.

Comment

I should have known better, but in my youth it was mosley vs forrest for me. I was young an naive and expected mosley to make easy work of forrest.

Comment

Working...
                      X