No announcement yet.

Vada says Manny has only took one test and that was on the 21st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
    Er she said sorry, she didn't say he was only tested once.

Team Rios keep trying to dig **** but often they are wrong.
    true..didn't really hear what she said...need to hear from VADA higher ups and they also should show some evidence that pac actually did get tested (maybe photos, etc.).

also she is just a sample collector...she doesn't schedule the testing or anything like that

Comment

Comment

VADA doesn't post its tests like USADA does?

this is the 1st time Pacquiao we need to see all the information
        Last edited by Phenom; 11-23-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Good, is so much more entertaining when boxers are actually doing drugs.. its like super humans fighting. I don't get how a fan of boxing can not like it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            They said they want to clean up the sport yet they never bashed those other boxers who tested dirty like Mayweather boxing gym members jleon love and mickey bey, or andre berto, peterson, they only care if its Pacman.

with Floyd and his dirty tests being hidden, you'd think PEDs is the last topic these c0ckroaches would wanna talk about

Comment

we doing this again?

they just came to their own conclusion

rios straight off the bat "oh vada, you already do manny the first time? first time for manny, my fourth time already"

rios was joking because of what they took from that first test(where again they just jumped to their own conclusion and we got a similar thread)

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                at this point, do sports fans really care?

I mean if you dont like to follow and watch athletes on peds, you should stop watching professional sports.

Every single professional athlete takes some kind of ped legal or illegal. If people in different aspects of life can take peds, why not athletes?

You're not the one risking your life, they are. Do you know how many millions of americans take drugs for all sorts of fake illnesses, trying to control their children in school but somehow if athletes take it, its some evil act?

GTFO.

Spare me the fake outrage and fake moral high ground.
                In other sports you are not punching someone else in the face,boxing is already a deadly sport,enhancing strength speed and power and kill someone else..but of course you dont give a damn..and thats why fighters have to protect themselves because fighters like you do not give a damn if they die in the ring

Comment

this better not be true or VADA shouldn't be licensed to do testing 2 days before the fight gets his 1st test? they could as well have a post

USADA posts all tests and the results Toprank should make Pacquiao 1st testing available so he wont look even more suspect

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    at this point, do sports fans really care?

I mean if you dont like to follow and watch athletes on peds, you should stop watching professional sports.

Every single professional athlete takes some kind of ped legal or illegal. If people in different aspects of life can take peds, why not athletes?

You're not the one risking your life, they are. Do you know how many millions of americans take drugs for all sorts of fake illnesses, trying to control their children in school but somehow if athletes take it, its some evil act?

GTFO.

Spare me the fake outrage and fake moral high ground.

Honestly that is the case and many of our favorite athletes in almost every sport are doping.

I think the outrage in this case is justified though. If two parties agree to submit to testing for a fight and only one side is thoroughly in compliance and administered tests that's simply unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                      Good, is so much more entertaining when boxers are actually doing drugs.. its like super humans fighting. I don't get how a fan of boxing can not like it.
                      I'd rather see these guys rather than 'roided up humans going at it ...

Comment

Working...
                      X