Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Government vs their own Armed Populace. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    The cilivlians have consciences too, but in this scenario, the armed forces are the aggressors I'm assuming. Or are we talking the civilians taking over the government? What happened? Where the hell is this going? Haha.

no matter where it goes, were taking the L

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Look at Benedict Elroy over here.

Elroy is the great devil's advocate.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        and you're under the assumption that every civilian would fight against the government. All this fantasy crap is because scared insecure little men can have guns. The majority of these scared insecure little men would drop arms straight away.

Me being insecured? Nah I'm pretty confident and secured in myself.

Speaking of being secured. Old chum, maybe you should start securing the vaginas and anuses of your women and children in Great Britain before they get gangraped by your Muslim brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

no matter where it goes, were taking the L
          Well the whole country takes an L. The government is made up of us too. Kind of like the War of Northern Aggression situation. And the North did win, even though they often sucked at battle. Ha.

Comment

Elroy is the great devil's advocate.
            someone has to keep the popcorn poppin

Comment

Well the whole country takes an L. The government is made up of us too. Kind of like the War of Northern Aggression situation. And the North did win, even though they often sucked at battle. Ha.
              by ''losing'' i mean which side fills the most bags. we would prematurely celebrate overtaking a tank and think the war is won

Comment

by ''losing'' i mean which side fills the most bags. we would prematurely celebrate overtaking a tank and think the war is won
                This seems like a very broad conversation. I think we need specifics here really. I mean, this country started with a revolution, no?

Comment

im not so nationalistic that common sense is the enemy. the truth is the truth and i aint scurd of it

do you think us civies would stand a REAL chance ???
                  I don't think "win" is the word I would use.

I do think 40 million households that own 300 million firearms, and a healthy majority of military and law enforcement pro 2nd Amendment and anti-citizen slaughter means that it's a bad idea to start with.

Comment

This seems like a very broad conversation. I think we need specifics here really. I mean, this country started with a revolution, no?
                    and a civil war.

but times have certainly changed....drastically in the govt favor

have you ever tried organizing a block party

yeah, were going to organize qualified killers to take on

im calling out sick

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I don't think "win" is the word I would use.

I do think 40 million households that own 300 million firearms, and a healthy majority of military and law enforcement pro 2nd Amendment and anti-citizen slaughter means that it's a bad idea to start with.
                      lets not make a mistake, someone is going to win. with no '''s marks.

again, IF this scenario is to take place, we have to allow for some laws to be broken.

laws and amendments

Comment

Working...
                      X