Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recall Garcia catching boos like last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recall Garcia catching boos like last night?

I’m not a fan of Swift, per se. But I don’t ever recall him getting the boos from the crowd like he did with last nights intro. Do any of you guys recall the crowd downing DSG on an intro?

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    I’m not a fan of Swift, per se. But I don’t ever recall him getting the boos from the crowd like he did with last nights intro. Do any of you guys recall the crowd downing DSG on an intro?
    I noticed that too. I think people are just sick of his cherry picking ways & also they don’t like his Dad either so it rubs off on not liking Danny either.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      I noticed that too. I think people are just sick of his cherry picking ways & also they don’t like his Dad either so it rubs off on not liking Danny either.
      Yes sir! I believe you hit the nail on the head

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
        I believe it has more to do that Rios is a very popular West Coast fighter and the audience was predominantly Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          I believe it has more to do that Rios is a very popular West Coast fighter and the audience was predominantly Mexican.
          True...especially with Benevidez fighting earlier too. Good point Big Poppa

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            True, good point.

Comment

All those people booing, paid to watch him fight...

Comment

I was surprised too. They booed the hell out of him. I guess cherry picking does not make a boxer popular.

Comment

People like to act like it aint true but Brandon Rios has alot of fans and they showed out for him last night.

Comment

I can't remember him ever being booed that much before.

Comment

Working...
                    X