Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Ends His Career With Decision Win Over Sigmon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy is still looking for that Hopkins trilogy.

Comment

...out with a whimper

Comment

you know he'll be back...

Comment

The very greatest fighter I ever laid my eyes on. Wishing Roy nothing but the best in retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            The punks on here chatting **** about Roy don't have a clue and aren't fit to carry his jockstrap have some fukin respect for the man. He's gave nearly 30 years to the sport to have nobjockeys on here laughig about bicep injuries on a near 50 year old. Atleast he still fought most of the b1tches nowadays pull out of a fight with a bruised finger or give up in the ring (rigo).

Much respect to Roy I wish him all the best and thank you for the continued effort and skill you displayed ill always remember the hands behind back ko and triple left hooks. They'll never be another like you Roy happy retirement bro.
            Amen to that.

Comment

My 2nd favourite fighter behind only The Marvelous Marvin Hagler!

What a career he had, no fighter even to this day has wowed me like he did in his prime!
              No fighter today can even carry his spitbucket!

The talent, the skills, the confidence, the finesse, and when the lights came on Prime Roy was prime time personified!

I am extremely happy to witness him while he was in his prime, there was and will NEVER be anyone like him!

The ability to throw 3 of the same punches in about near half of 6 seconds, the ability to do everything that is considered taboo in boxing but STILL do it without skipping a beat then putting a beat down, the ability to make destruction look so completely amazing!

His wins over a prime Toney and B Hop still holds to this day thanks to what both legends did afterwards!

Ladies and gentlemen, Roy Jones Jr., go watch his fights!

Enjoy retirement Roy and please no more fights!

Comment

I ****ing love Roy. Best I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by switch hitter93 View Post
                  the punks on here chatting **** about roy don't have a clue and aren't fit to carry his jockstrap have some fukin respect for the man. He's gave nearly 30 years to the sport to have nobjockeys on here laughig about bicep injuries on a near 50 year old. Atleast he still fought most of the b1tches nowadays pull out of a fight with a bruised finger or give up in the ring (rigo).

Much respect to roy i wish him all the best and thank you for the continued effort and skill you displayed ill always remember the hands behind back ko and triple left hooks. They'll never be another like you roy happy retirement bro.
                  this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                    The punks on here chatting **** about Roy don't have a clue and aren't fit to carry his jockstrap have some fukin respect for the man. He's gave nearly 30 years to the sport to have nobjockeys on here laughig about bicep injuries on a near 50 year old. Atleast he still fought most of the b1tches nowadays pull out of a fight with a bruised finger or give up in the ring (rigo).

Much respect to Roy I wish him all the best and thank you for the continued effort and skill you displayed ill always remember the hands behind back ko and triple left hooks. They'll never be another like you Roy happy retirement bro.
                    Yep the clowns trashing RJ are casuals that don't have a clue about boxing.

Well said.

Comment

Those ring girls. Wow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X