Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former soccer star broke, suicidal, after losing it all to his wife in a divorce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I thought about you when i was posting this
    You done know. It is what it is...men just have to start smartening up.

Comment

This is why you should marry women from good families with a good education and ambition.

Ideally, marry up. Just like those bitches in Jane Austen novels used to do. It's a brave new world fellas.

My wife is middle class as all fook.

I have grown up with women who have literally never worked. It's on their husbands who have decided to marry someone like that. They should have known they were lazy, potential baby-machines early doors who would do absolutely nothing to enrich their lives. Essentially, they lacked emotional intelligence to see that.

A woman would never marry a bum as easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        This is why you should marry women from good families with a good education and ambition.

Ideally, marry up. Just like those bitches in Jane Austen novels used to do. It's a brave new world fellas.

My wife is middle class as all fook.

I have grown up with women who have literally never worked. It's on their husbands who have decided to marry someone like that. They should have known they were lazy, potential baby-machines early doors who would do absolutely nothing to enrich their lives. Essentially, they lacked emotional intelligence to see that.

A woman would never marry a bum as easily.
        It is hypergamy. Notice as soon as the women have money or a good job they will be talking about independence? This is because they only need men for two things money and probably sex. I said probably sex because many of them are lesbians. We are being manipulated. I challenge any man to read Esther Vilar's "The Manipulated Man" and tell me they are not convinced.

Comment

Damn I remember when he came on as a sub, got booed for 20 minutes and taken off again to stop the humiliation

Think it came out recently he is suffering from HIV too hes had some seriously **** luck last few years

Comment

Damn sucka!!!
            Fool probably believed in everlasting love.
            SIMP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              This is why we should never get married.
              Exactly. Especially if you are wealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                never that.... fuck that.... and I know my girl gets mad at me for it weve been together going on 8 years now she knows she's not gonna get a ring.
                That we can agree on Javi.

Comment

you have to stick with your day-one like Sakio Bika did

i bet this dude met this skank after he was famous

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                    you have to stick with your day-one like Sakio Bika did

i bet this dude met this skank after he was famous
                    Problem with that is, your day 1 girl can be ugly like her and everyone on the internet will laugh at that

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Blame the guy for being a dumbazz.

Girl is just playing the game.
                      Yep. Men will never stop being dumbazzes either, not realizing, the only way to win is to not play the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X