Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol: Badou Jack Isn't a Coward; I Just Wasn't Worth the Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of an odd take in boxing but it shows Bivol is a different sort of cat that analyzes things to see them for what they really are.

That can be really good in boxing if he is quick with it in the ring, it can be bad if a guy forces him to think and it slows him down a tick or two.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Kind of an odd take in boxing but it shows Bivol is a different sort of cat that analyzes things to see them for what they really are.

That can be really good in boxing if he is quick with it in the ring, it can be bad if a guy forces him to think and it slows him down a tick or two.
      Unlike most of these amateurish posters on here who are quick to blame everything on fear !

Comment

I never understood what logic people saw in saying a boxer fears another boxer. Their main job is to fight other boxers. That's like having a pilot that's afraid of heights.

I know Mike Tyson put fear in a few boxers heart back in the day but that's because they thought he was for real crazy.

Comment

Appreciate Bivol being truthful vs writers dishonesty....

Writers need to stop saying certain fighters we'll just say on the "coincidental list" as Dontae says are always afraid. Prize fighting is about money. A fan would fight a world class fighter for the right amount of money so why wouldn't a professional fighter. Really appreciate Bivol telling it like it really is.

Comment

Very respectful comment on the situation from Bivol. That's how it is. If Rod Salka wasn't scared to get in there with Danny Garcia I doubt any boxer is scared of anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              You already know this though. ATM Bivol is a bum. No one is ducking him.
              So you're predicting he'll suddenly convert from a "bum" into a world class fighter? What a transformation.

Comment

Bivol recognizes the truth and has a good attitude about it.

That's refreshing to see.

Comment

I want to see Jack go at it with kovalev in the VERY near future. I saw many holes in kovalev in his last fight.......

Comment

He gave up his belt to avoid his mandatory. That's a DUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Calm down. Why tf would Badou Jack duck him for? Did you see the last guy Bivol fought lmao. Hate to let facts ruin your Bivol love fest but.....

Surely Bivol knows this also but he has to play like he doesn’t. He knows that meaningless title was given to him by Fast Eddie

Badou Jack fought an unknown bum in nathan cleverly. He had no issue with that. But he pissed his pants against bivol.

Comment

Working...
                      X