Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who remembers Garcia sparring Maidana a few years ago?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remembers Garcia sparring Maidana a few years ago?

Garcia was 140, Maidana was 175

Exactly. Mikey has power and Spence's biggest test was a weight drained Kell Brook, who caught him throughout the fight. Mikey Can win this fight. He spars with Jose Aldo.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
      Exactly. Mikey has power and Spence's biggest test was a weight drained Kell Brook, who caught him throughout the fight. Mikey Can win this fight. He spars with Jose Aldo.
      Jose Aldo is an mma fighter who gets consistently outboxed in Mma. You think Maidana was trying to murder Mikey? Lol

Comment

its sparring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus!!! and chino was prolly going 50%. this is why i dont believe when rios says that mikey hits harder than chino.. chino was prolly not even going full force.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
          What has sparring with jose aldo have to do with anything? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            its sparring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus!!! and chino was prolly going 50%. this is why i dont believe when rios says that mikey hits harder than chino.. chino was prolly not even going full force.
            Chino alway went full force with everyone. Seen it myself at Roberts gym here in Oxnard before he sold it to Klimas

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              Chino alway went full force with everyone. Seen it myself at Roberts gym here in Oxnard before he sold it to Klimas
              and you know this just by watching?? so im suppose to just take your words then?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                and you know this just by watching?? so im suppose to just take your words then?
                I was there and saw him sparing but we have to believe you who has never been in the gym and probably has never been in any boxing gym.

Comment

Sparring is sparring.

Comment

Aldo

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    What has sparring with jose aldo have to do with anything? Lol
                    Amazing footwork, which I think will be the difference in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X