Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-01-2018, 01:36 PM #21
The Wolf

Quoted: 806 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 20,182.60
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Um, no.

Most engineers are conservative, as they understand basic math and logic.

Its the 'educated' ones with Womens Studies, Art History, and other such nonsense, useless degrees that vote D.
lmao you're just making up stuff now. Most of the top scientists and engineers are liberals. This is just fact.

Also the top cities in IQ (Stanford, Seattle, Portland....) are all liberal cities.

The problem is that the lowest of IQ people also get clumped in with the liberals. And they don't even know why they are liberal. Their belief system is all conservative but they just vote liberal by default because they think Conservatives are racist and sexist.

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-01-2018 at 01:39 PM.
-Swizzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 01:46 PM #22
The ugly American

Quoted: 8053 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,324.09
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
lmao you're just making up stuff now. Most of the top scientists and engineers are liberals. This is just fact.
If it's a fact, then I'll ask you to source it. Should be easy.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I speak from personal experience. Now that's admittedly anecdotal, but the numbers I see are nowhere close, hence my request for sourcing.

Quote:
Also the top cities in IQ (Stanford, Seattle, Portland....) are all liberal cities.
Never heard that one, so I'll have to also ask for sourcing there too.

Quote:
The problem is that the lowest of IQ people also get clumped in with the liberals. And they don't even know why they are liberal. Their belief system is all conservative but they just vote liberal by default because they think Conservatives are racist and sexist.
Um, no.

That's false, a talking point, and an insult all rolled in one. Avoid such nonsense claims in the future, please.

Your team relies on the ghettos for votes.

They have the lowest high school graduation rates, and the highest rates of kids born to single mothers. Thus I'd wager they got alot of low IQs in the ghetto.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 02:10 PM #23
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15726 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 62,617.98
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
If it's a fact, then I'll ask you to source it. Should be easy.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I speak from personal experience. Now that's admittedly anecdotal, but the numbers I see are nowhere close, hence my request for sourcing.

Never heard that one, so I'll have to also ask for sourcing there too.

Um, no.

That's false, a talking point, and an insult all rolled in one. Avoid such nonsense claims in the future, please.

Your team relies on the ghettos for votes.

They have the lowest high school graduation rates, and the highest rates of kids born to single mothers. Thus I'd wager they got alot of low IQs in the ghetto.
weren't you bused to school with ghetto kids? just like them you dropped out, right?
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:36 PM #24
Winning

Quoted: 627 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 9,968.09

man i thought this was gonna be about like aliens, or the meaning of life, or some Illumaniti exposing, instead its more right vs left nonsense..

liberals and conservatives are two sides to the same token, fck em" both.
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 11:11 PM #25
The Watcher

Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,731.56
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Kanye already tried the "tout Trump stuff" to try and boost his sales and it didn't work. Just like Kanye this BS angered his fans.

At least Kanye is relevant in 2018. Slayer-nope.

Fail!
You simply don't know what you are talking about. With out main stream play Slayer has done extremely well and are of legendary status. Their stuff from 20 odd years ago is still good. Not even Kanye new stuff is even decent.

You are clueless
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:22 PM #26
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
You simply don't know what you are talking about. With out main stream play Slayer has done extremely well and are of legendary status. Their stuff from 20 odd years ago is still good. Not even Kanye new stuff is even decent.

You are clueless
Who said anything about their status and if they weren't legendary? I posted they weren't relevant now. They aren't. Surely they aren't as relevant as Kanye right now.

Were you even alive when Slayer first dropped? I was. And before you try and give me a history lesson yes, I listen to the groups they used to cover like Iron Maiden.

Go away child.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:01 PM #27
The Watcher

STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Who said anything about their status and if they weren't legendary? I posted they weren't relevant now. They aren't. Surely they aren't as relevant as Kanye right now.

Were you even alive when Slayer first dropped? I was. And before you try and give me a history lesson yes, I listen to the groups they used to cover like Iron Maiden.

Go away child.
I have a jacket that they signed with the pictures to prove it. My all time favorite band. Older than you kid
Old 11-02-2018, 03:50 PM #28
Enemy of the State

Quote:
I have a jacket that they signed with the pictures to prove it. My all time favorite band. Older than you kid
Ok if its your favorite cool. Just don't assume I don't know anything about the group. I never implied or posted they were never relevant, just that they are not in 2018.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:45 PM #29
The Watcher

Quote:
Ok if its your favorite cool. Just don't assume I don't know anything about the group. I never implied or posted they were never relevant, just that they are not in 2018.
This is the last year for them touring. Where have you been?
Old 11-02-2018, 04:55 PM #30
Enemy of the State

Quote:
This is the last year for them touring. Where have you been?
dude I posted I know about Slayer. I didn't say I was an avid follower. I'm sure they still get money,but they aren't Kanye relevant.

Share This With Friends

Tags
dropping, lead, pills, savagely, singer, slayer

User Tag List