Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the FINANCES for Wilder v Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Why didn’t you just say this is what you felt. Why the f@ggoty passive circular way of getting there?
    Hahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
      It would be so nice if us as boxing fans could just discuss boxing, who cares what they make?

The AJ Wilder fight didn't get made because Hearn didn't want it next. I'm saying that as an AJ fan because it's the truth.

Another fact is that Wilder AJ will be a bigger fight if Wilder beats Fury, he's knocked over a British fighter giving him more attention and he'll be the lineal champion, so everything will be on the line.

Will it be enough for Hearn to give him 50% ? I don't think so but he'll have to be much closer to it than before Fury.
      They're not boxing fans. They're inadequate males with a man crush. They're fanatical about the men..not the sport

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        They're not boxing fans. They're inadequate males with a man crush. They're fanatical about the men..not the sport
        It does appear that way sometimes.

It's what kept me from posting on these forums for so long, fanboys.

I don't understand how they can be so biased to one fighter, yes I have fighters that I am a fan of but that doesn't mean that I'll spin everything in their favour.

Like for example I'm an AJ fan but I have a brain and can clearly see that the Wilder fight not happening yet is because of AJ, or more accurately imo AJs team, especially Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          You want to shut down the discussion when it comes to Wilder finances huh?

You Americans are more than happy to talk about Joshua's motives for turning down a $50m deal, but when it comes to Wilder turning down $15m to fight for less against Fury you want to shut the conversation down?

By all accounts, Wilder will not meet $15m from the first fight. This means that he is banking on a rematch win or lose. Against a fighter who has not fought a top contender in over 3 years, who has lost 140lbs and seems to be a shell of the fighter he once was.

Instead of fighting for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world?

Come on, how can you excuse that BS.
          No you complete Bellend I JUST DON'T CARE. I care about two of the three best heavyweights on the planet facing each other because I'M A FAN OF BOXING not an accountant or a financial manager like apparently an inordinate amount of users on this board have morphed into. DISGUSTING!

Comment

Wilder guarantee is 12 Mill
            Fury 8 Mill

60-40 PPV split after breakeven wilders way.

Showtime get 15% off the top and sponsor money.

My agency did the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
              Wilder guarantee is 12 Mill
              Fury 8 Mill

60-40 PPV split after breakeven wilders way.

Showtime get 15% off the top and sponsor money.

My agency did the contract.
              hahaha good boy

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              No you complete Bellend I JUST DON'T CARE. I care about two of the three best heavyweights on the planet facing each other because I'M A FAN OF BOXING not an accountant or a financial manager like apparently an inordinate amount of users on this board have morphed into. DISGUSTING!
              You cant stop chatting ****. You're one of the guys who spent years on here simply talking money, you did it for AJ/Wilder too. GTFOH with your crap.

Best part is, this thread was satirical on my part but I got to see a lot of hypocrites crawl out of the wood work.

As the AAs say "yall played yo self!"

Comment

This fight easily puts the winner in a better position with the Joshua fight and will also put pressure on Hearn to make sure the fight happens. Pretty simple they will put this on ppv and we will see how it sales...If it sales great then no one can say either is not a draw..

Comment

People cried about Wilder not being a draw..ok...So now he is increasing his profile and if he beats Fury that is one hell of a year for him and the demand for the Joshua fight will be huge!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    People cried about Wilder not being a draw..ok...So now he is increasing his profile and if he beats Fury that is one hell of a year for him and the demand for the Joshua fight will be huge!!
                    increasing his profile, i.e cherry-picking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                      increasing his profile, i.e cherry-picking lol
                      If Ortiz and Fury are cherry picks then more fighters need to cherry pick, hopefully the cherry pick of Joshua is next

Comment

Working...
                      X