No announcement yet.

Video gamers prank Swat Team into killing family man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that's not practical. you want them to wait until a guy has reached for something and then determine if it's a gun when it's basically in his hand? in the dark, from far away, in shadows, etc?

it's much more practical to regulate guns so cops aren't so jumpy, train them to deescalate situations instead of screaming and terrifying or confusing people who would otherwise be compliant.
    I can almost garuantee that’s not even what happened who would reach for their waist when swat is saying hands up?

Come on man same old story the pigs are pu$$ies they panicked and shot him on sight they do this all the time and have the same excuse, body cam footage has proved this but I guess swat doesn’t wear that. Also it’s in Kansas Crimes rarely happen there they were ****tin bricks and acted on here say other than facts it’s clearly unprofessional the family needs to sue the department that’s a for sure win.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I can almost garuantee that’s not even what happened who would reach for their waist when swat is saying hands up?

Come on man same old story the pigs are pu$$ies they panicked and shot him on sight they do this all the time and have the same excuse, body cam footage has proved this but I guess swat doesn’t wear that. Also it’s in Kansas Crimes rarely happen there they were ****tin bricks and acted on here say other than facts it’s clearly unprofessional the family needs to sue the department that’s a for sure win.

not disputing the idea that cops can lie or be wrong. read my posts to see my stances on that, as well as me talking about the many mistakes that were made. this was not perfect police work. no police work is ever going to be perfect, partiuclarly in a population with as many or more guns than there are people.

but if he did reach for his waist and they were told he was an armed murderer surely you don't expect them to wait until the guy to have a gun in his hands, right?

Comment

This the problem of the militarization of the the U.S. Police force, they actually believe they are military and have the right to kick in people's doors and just pop off what ever they want.

you don't see any other modern industrialized democracy allowing this kind of ****.

Comment

Working...
        X