Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma knocks rigo out early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Loma doesn't KO all these nobody's he fought but he magically KOs the best fighter ge ever faced....FCK outta here. Rigo ain't Rocky Martinez the only guy Loma even knocked out..smh

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      ...and the excuses have already started, LOL.

I actually think Rigo quits in the later rounds. Gets tired of being humiliated and outboxed,. Saves face from a TKO/KO and maybe even fakes an injury so he can quit on his stool.
      I said over a year ago that the fight shouldn't even happen

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        But Loma doesn't KO all these nobody's he fought but he magically KOs the best fighter ge ever faced....FCK outta here. Rigo ain't Rocky Martinez the only guy Loma even knocked out..smh
        He stopped Walters. A guy you and many here I'm sure picked to beat him.

He has 7 stoppage wins in 9 wins and a KO ratio of 70% despite 90% of his fights being title fights and 50% against world champions.

Who has Rigo KO'd?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          You right the Walters and Russell jr victories are better
          I agree. Rigo is his 3rd best win which is impressive given it's a 4 year pro career of 11 fights.

Comment

C'mon, dude....you knew even as you were writing that garbage, that you wrong. Aint gonna be no easy early round KO for lomachenko....we all know that. Just bug off with your wishful thinkin

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Yeah well, did you miss all the posters who were quick to say, "Loma is ducking Rigo" or "Loma won't fight Rigo!" when Rigo called for the fight (despite Rigo passing on the fight 2 years ago at 126 because he didn't want to move up in weight)? Hell, could go on his instagram and see all the cherry picker / chicken comments, despite the fact he has little professional fights and already beat a few world champions / top rated fighers at 126 and 130...

Now, those same people are suddenly rushing to discredit Loma of a potential victory over Rigo...

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                You know dudes are biased when they consider facts as excuses. This fight is a complete physical mismatch and Rigo's age and recent inactivity makes it even worse.
                #EXHIBITION MATCH

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  Yeah well, did you miss all the posters who were quick to say, "Loma is ducking Rigo" or "Loma won't fight Rigo!" when Rigo called for the fight (despite Rigo passing on the fight 2 years ago at 126 because he didn't want to move up in weight)? Hell, could go on his instagram and see all the cherry picker / chicken comments, despite the fact he has little professional fights and already beat a few world champions / top rated fighers at 126 and 130...

Now, those same people are suddenly rushing to discredit Loma of a potential victory over Rigo...
                  ******ed argument used mostly by retarted posters. "But, but Rigo fans were saying Loma would duck Rigo...". Who cares? They are entitled to their opinion. But it didn't make Loma shrink or Rigo grow.

Your post amounts to saying that if enough people start threads or post nonsense on Instagram about how Golovkin is scared of Rigo, such a fight would be acceptable. "But, but they said GGG was scared of Rigo, so it's okay!". Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    Put away them bath salts bruh.
                    What you mean boxing ratings on hbo and showtime have been ass

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      What you mean boxing ratings on hbo and showtime have been ass
                      Loma wont knock no one down in this fight, this will be nonito donaire 2.0

Comment

Working...
                      X