Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad is a great win for Joshua then Oscar,Mosley,Manny were elite wins for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wlad is a great win for Joshua then Oscar,Mosley,Manny were elite wins for floyd

Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses

Bitch dont be talking about anything else other than our fight on December 1st. Nobody cares about anything you have to say short of "I will be there to back my big mouth up and will beat Lou Cipher's ass."

Fucking clown eat my ass you gutless turd.

Comment

Hernandez would be the better comparison. Joshua is still green same as Floyd was when he fought genero.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Bitch dont be talking about anything else other than our fight on December 1st. Nobody cares about anything you have to say short of "I will be there to back my big mouth up and will beat Lou Cipher's ass."

Fucking clown eat my ass you gutless turd.
        Larry getting punked in his own thread...

Comment

which is why floyd was p4p number 1. people can appreciate him as a fighter without going to the extreme **** sucking lengths like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Larry getting punked in his own thread...
            b1tch please that coward wont even give me a picture or a number...

Comment

I agree.

I would call all those wins greater than Wlad.

Joshua is a hype job much like GGG. I mean Fury beat Wlad easily without getting dropped and Klitschko was regarded as shot. Almost 2 years later Joshua beats him and turns out he wasnt shot after all

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                b1tch please that coward wont even give me a picture or a number...
                You shook...you were ready to go to the U.K. for drama cuz you thought he was a soft touch.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses
                  larryxxx., you can't honestly create a thread or comment on another until you either accept Lou Cipher offer or punk out.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    larryxxx., you can't honestly create a thread or comment on another until you either accept Lou Cipher offer or punk out.
                    what offer?? He refuses to give me a picture or a number to verify its him...what kinda **** are you on..I ve posted my address,picture, face, home,car..what has he done???

Comment

Working...
                    X