X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    haha, fair enough i'll quote it.

honestly don't see whats wrong with him, he's one of the fastest people in our team, very physically strong in the air.
    But he sold Pique!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      With Spurs i think its a lack of mentality, a mentality that he been past on threw the decades from one squad to another, a mentality that they will inevitably bottle it, they remind me so much of England Lol

Deluded fans, good team, but a pack of bottlers.
      I know they had that **** up in the last game and let arsenal slip in. But to be fair to them they went and give it to city last season when it really mattered. The cl if they get through will have a huge bearing on were they place and what quality of players they bring in. Spurs have never
      been scared to splash the cash even without cl football

They got a **** load of englishmen tho so quite likely they bottle it on Wednesday

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
        But he sold Pique!

I question piqué being able to handle the pl on a regular basis tbh, I think cl and la liga suits him alot more

Comment

• Pique gets away with a lot playing next to Puyol imo even at this stage in Puyol's career. We'll see how good he is when he has to lead a backline himself.

Comment

• This is the thanks Peter Odemwingie gets from the Lokomotiv Moscow fans.

fuccking scumbags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Problem i have with Denilson is this, he is a decent player, but he wants too much time on the ball, and often loses possession when ever someone puts pressure on him as a result of that, he can also be erratic with his passing, he is a good passer, just not consistently good with it, he also shows a lack of desire to track runners, which is odd when you consider how much ground Wenger says he covers in a game, perhaps he could put as much effort into stopping Sidibe instead of making him look like C.Ronaldo? Lol
              I think it's a lack of self belief and confidence with him. I've seen him before drive forward carrying the ball, put in crunching tackles, score from long range etc. He does have talent but imo lacks the self belief in himself to play progressively after he makes one mistake ... instead he shys away, takes a backseat and plays the ineffective sideways and backwards passes.

Bendtner is the complete opposite, he might not have as much natural talent but the **** does not dwell on his **** ups. No matter how many chances he has missed beforehand, he will never not make that run into the box or take a shooting opportunity when available.

Positionally, he's a lot like Lucas, i'm not sure if he is a better defensive mid or a creative mid. Wenger seems to prefer him as a DM though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
                I question piqué being able to handle the pl on a regular basis tbh, I think cl and la liga suits him alot more
                I couldnt believe he sold pique, especially for 6mil was it?

He was such a good player, and he played great for us in the champs league....

evans is great 2, but imagine having them both...i know he wanted to move...but 6mil was way to little

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
                  I think it's a lack of self belief and confidence with him. I've seen him before drive forward carrying the ball, put in crunching tackles, score from long range etc. He does have talent but imo lacks the self belief in himself to play progressively after he makes one mistake ... instead he shys away, takes a backseat and plays the ineffective sideways and backwards passes.

Bendtner is the complete opposite, he might not have as much natural talent but the **** does not dwell on his **** ups. No matter how many chances he has missed beforehand, he will never not make that run into the box or take a shooting opportunity when available.

Positionally, he's a lot like Lucas, i'm not sure if he is a better defensive mid or a creative mid. Wenger seems to prefer him as a DM though.
                  Its definitely a mental thing. I remember when he played against Spurs in the Carling Cup, he was immense, infact i thought he was a very good prospect, someone who would eventually form a an excellent midfield partnership with Cesc, only i dont see that player anyone, he really has gona backwards.

Agree about Bendy, whilst he is rubbish imo, he is mentally strong, which is why he will always be a useful player to however he plays for, he will play **** but keeping plugging away.

Comment

• i can't believe sevilla lost !!

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                      i can't believe sevilla lost !!
                      andy carroll!!1!!

Comment

Working...
                      X