No announcement yet.

Jose Uzcategui Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    What does getting by Plant have to do with him signing with Haymon though?
    People are talking him vs Benavidez being "lined up"... All I'm saying is he's got a tough task ahead of him for people to jump to conclusions like that.

I have Plant pulling off an upset.

Comment

Multi-fight meaning once a year for the next few years

Comment

Off topic, but how do I embed that tweet on my phone? I don't see no option, all I saw was copy link to tweet?
        Arrow in the upper right corner should have it. At least on Android.

If you're on iPhone, maybe Tim Cook doesn't think you need that.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Multi-fight meaning once a year for the next few years
          that's the Haymon way

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Arrow in the upper right corner should have it. At least on Android.

If you're on iPhone, maybe Tim Cook doesn't think you need that.
            I only have the copy link to tweet on my app....And I have a Samsung Note 9. Where are you seeing the embedded option? It works if you copy link to tweet and then paste it in a browser.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              168 division is all over the place.

Zurdo - ESPN
              Smith - DAZN
              Benavidez - ???
              Uzcategui - PBC/Showtime

Outside of a potential unification with Benavidez I don't expect to see any unification fights.
              Benavidez is PBC/Showtime. It is Uzcategui who is still a free agent. Barbosa originally said he signed with Haymon but then later deleted his tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                People are talking him vs Benavidez being "lined up"... All I'm saying is he's got a tough task ahead of him for people to jump to conclusions like that.

I have Plant pulling off an upset.
                Fair enough, but that still wouldn't have anything to do with him signing or not signing with Haymon. But you are right, if he loses to Plant then obviously the Benavidez plans go down the drain...Then we get Plant vs Benavidez instead.

Comment

I only have the copy link to tweet on my app....And I have a Samsung Note 9. Where are you seeing the embedded option? It works if you copy link to tweet and then paste it in a browser.
                  I go to Twitter mobile web, not the app, so I can block ads. Maybe it's not in the app, but it's definitely there on mobile web.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    I go to Twitter mobile web, not the app, so I can block ads. Maybe it's not in the app, but it's definitely there on mobile web.

I see, and yeah when I go to the web browser I see it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X