Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-03-2018, 01:22 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Zpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 248.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
There's no such thing as gender. Gender is merely a concept of the ruling class to try to define us and confine us. We need to break down the walls of gender
There we go. Now ya talking 🤨

IDK if it's because I grew up chatting with females and didn't really have many male friends online, but, emotionally, I feel closer to what society defines as a female than a male.

If I'm forced to act tough by the evils of society, then there's not much option other than for me to embrace the male role and let that side out, but I hate it. It's too wild. It's like how Wilder refers to his Bronze Bomber persona. That side of a person is hard to keep under control, and I don't want to be like that and risk it.

But it is what it is. Guys can't be open. Can't cry. Can't be sad. Can't be emotional. Can't write poetry; it has to be gangsta rap. Can't love. Can't be into Harry Potter books.

Guys just have be "tough," cool, worried about making money, and trying to show off for females like they're penguins sharing rocks or something.

Not for me, really.

I'm not even sure what side of my personality is the real one, or if I'm just a mix of everything I've seen. I love/hate my comedic side. Everyone thinks he's horrible, but, if kept under control, and with the right people, it's a great side to me.

Maybe the real side is the relaxed one, but not stoner relaxed like I see some dudes trying to act. IDK.

I'm still figuring it out!
Zpar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:24 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7310 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 19,115.28
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpar View Post
There we go. Now ya talking 🤨

IDK if it's because I grew up chatting with females and didn't really have many male friends online, but, emotionally, I feel closer to what society defines as a female than a male.

If I'm forced to act tough by the evils of society, then there's not much option other than for me to embrace the male role and let that side out, but I hate it. It's too wild. It's like how Wilder refers to his Bronze Bomber persona. That side of a person is hard to keep under control, and I don't want to be like that and risk it.

But it is what it is. Guys can't be open. Can't cry. Can't be sad. Can't be emotional. Can't write poetry; it has to be gangsta rap. Can't love. Can't be into Harry Potter books.

Guys just have be "tough," cool, worried about making money, and trying to show off for females like they're penguins sharing rocks or something.

Not for me, really.

I'm not even sure what side of my personality is the real one, or if I'm just a mix of everything I've seen. I love/hate my comedic side. Everyone thinks he's horrible, but, if kept under control, and with the right people, it's a great side to me.

Maybe the real side is the relaxed one, but not stoner relaxed like I see some dudes trying to act. IDK.

I'm still figuring it out!
Maybe you should change your name to Tpar
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:39 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 9,430.41
you can pretend it's chris algieri's - TotalStud 

Stop using the word gender

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
5burowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:49 PM #14
Banned

Zpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond reputeZpar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe you should change your name to Tpar
hey shut up man 🤨

If I were a woman, I'd be a lesbian

stop hitting on me
Old 11-03-2018, 01:53 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
hey shut up man 🤨

If I were a woman, I'd be a lesbian

stop hitting on me
Hitting on you, sheit... I made a little joke and you quote me writing some long ass love letter about how feminine you feel.

Who hitting on who?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:01 PM #16
Banned

Quote:
Hitting on you, sheit... I made a little joke and you quote me writing some long ass love letter about how feminine you feel.

Who hitting on who?
🤨 you got issues man

Old 11-03-2018, 02:06 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
🤨 you got issues man

That I do. But fortunately my issues don't include gender confusion, and possibly schizophrenia and/or multiple personality disorder.

Hopefully you figure it all one day.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:34 PM #18
Banned

Quote:
That I do. But fortunately my issues don't include gender confusion, and possibly schizophrenia and/or multiple personality disorder.

🤨 you just said genders are made-up concepts

dont be getting mad cuz I turned you down

Hmm...I don't think I have either of those.

I'll look up multiple personality disorder
Old 11-03-2018, 02:59 PM #19
Banned

Quote:

i dont have that man 🤨

i know who i am, but i just have different sides to me

Share This With Friends

Tags
define?, genders

User Tag List