No announcement yet.

Some black kid tried to stab me tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Its a true story. Hannity talking about the incident right now on Fox.
    Are you for real?
    I was just about to go in on this dude.

Comment

Cool story OP, the exact same thing happened to me the other day. This huge 9 foot tall black guy came up to me and put his gun in my face and demanded my money and my virginity. I smugly tipped my fedora and told him that I was saving my virginity for m'lady and also that he must be joking if he thinks he can demand anything from me. He put the gun closer and told me he wasn't playing, so I tipped my fedora again and said "tch... big mistake..." and then I teleported behind him. He turned round all confused as I summoned my dark possessed demon katana from hell and sliced it across his torso. I turned around and tipped my fedora again while smirking, and the black guy's torso slowly slid off his lower half and a huge fountain of blood came erupting out as I sheathed the blade - none of it got on me, of course. "Ha... another n00b pwned by me..." I chuckled to myself, then I looked at my watch and realised that the newest episode of My Little Pony was on in ten minutes so I transformed into my wolf form and ran home as fast as I could. I know it sounds a little unrealistic but it's a true story

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        I was leaving the office and walking to my car,
        This black kid started following me. I didn't think much of it at the start but it became more apparent that he was trying to catch up to me.

I simply stopped and said "Can I help you?"
        He proceeded to pull out a knife, at this point I was worried. He asked for my wallet and car keys, I gave him my wallet and reached in my back pocket for my car keys, I slashed him across the face with them and he dropped the knife and my wallet.

***** was strange as hell, this ain't my usual BS joke stories. This actually happened this evening and I have informed authorities.
        Deceptive Kuntling

Comment

You would think all the guys in your city would know not to F—k with you by now. Maybe let one live every once in a while so they can spread the word grow the legend

Comment

Working...
          X