Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think YOU could go far with a top trainer and cherry picking opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
    You think you can easily clean Dominic Wade in a fight like GGG did even with 6 months hard training? No way man. You will battle tooth and nail to a decision.
    Dominic Wade reached the top table. I am talking about journeymen and tomato cans. Let me find you some examples:

Lewis van Poetsch, 7-58-1 (1 KO). He is 27 years old and already had 66 bouts. He basically travels the UK on short notice and loses for pay.

Valentin Stoychev, 8-23-4 (4 KO). 32 year old jobber who travels Europe, getting paid very little to lie half-naked on the canvas for 10 seconds a time.

Marian Cazacu, 2-40-1. This one has discovered that he can get paid to lose, and still get his cardio in, running away from his opponent for the entirety of the contest. As a result he gets knocked out a lot less.

It took me seconds to find these three at Middleweight. There are many more like them across all weight divisions.

Comment

just beating a guy with some boxing training is a task in itself people who have real boxing training learn how to snap punches something most untrained guys cannot do common joe pushes punches winmill it when you learn how to really snap a punch you can knockout any common joe and how to throw a punch and not push it is boxing 101 one of he first thing you learn.genaro leon a journeyman who was like 38-18 31 k.o was retired for like over 10 years this well known vale todo fighter who won some state titles and was like 22 6foot maybe 185 my friend genaro leon fought at jr welter he gave buddy mcgirt a real fight back in the day was dead drunk the mma guy starts talking **** takes a swing my buddy rolls with the punch just threw a reaction counter put the youngster to sleep ala pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Dominic Wade reached the top table. I am talking about journeymen and tomato cans. Let me find you some examples:

Lewis van Poetsch, 7-58-1 (1 KO). He is 27 years old and already had 66 bouts. He basically travels the UK on short notice and loses for pay.

Valentin Stoychev, 8-23-4 (4 KO). 32 year old jobber who travels Europe, getting paid very little to lie half-naked on the canvas for 10 seconds a time.

Marian Cazacu, 2-40-1. This one has discovered that he can get paid to lose, and still get his cardio in, running away from his opponent for the entirety of the contest. As a result he gets knocked out a lot less.

It took me seconds to find these three at Middleweight. There are many more like them across all weight divisions.
        Yeah! I later realized Dominic Wade was a terrible example but it's not still as easy as you think. Your average street fight that leaves both of you bloody will be a cake walk lasting seconds for those prospects you mentioned earlier.

These jobbers you just mentioned will not look like jobbers in your fight, wonder why? Cuz they are fighting you.

Bottom line is, 6 months of training can't give you that prospect status cuz your fights will be filled with struggles. The time frame is just too short.

Comment

The disrespect is real in this thread,lol

Comment

Working...
          X