No announcement yet.

Broner wants $100 million to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Oh well he will finish his career with no signature win than... Waste of talent.
    Which one will?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      This is quite possibly the most outrageous example of someone pricing themselves out of a fight.

Here’s what Broner said on his Instagram:

adrienbronerI heard these the two fights y’all wanna see 100,000,000 or y’all can…if me and mannypacquiao fight I’m walking out with eminem and if me and “Big Bro” Floydmayweather fight I’m walking out with 50cent #Facts #GetTheStrap…….. Showtimeboxing foxtv Have my money right and we can have a hell of a night🆎………………………………………………#MyNextMoveWillBeMyBestMov e.”

https://twitter.com/************/sta...56198536024064

Lol! Even in their heydays he wouldn’t get that kind of money, let alone past prime versions 🤣

Comment

AB trying to rob the bank without a gun...Floyd is about the only cat slick enough to pull that off...AB don’t wanna fight Pac or Floyd...AB do a lot of low key pump faking just like Mikey Garcia did with Spence...Pump fakers smh

Comment

How can he demand that money when he has never headlined a ppv to prove his market value?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            How can he demand that money when he has never headlined a ppv to prove his market value?
            hec what up homie, been a minute, let's hit the bodega for some banku stew today for lunch, text me

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Which one will?
              Crawford. Spence has more options and is younger. Still need to step it up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  hec what up homie, been a minute, let's hit the bodega for some banku stew today for lunch, text me
                  I only fu.ks with banku stew when im constipated and need to use the restroom

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Crawford. Spence has more options and is younger. Still need to step it up.
                    I think Crawford resume is better, what you think?

Comment

Broner's wildiest dream is shaping up good...

Comment

Working...
                      X