No announcement yet.

Jermall: Oscar never called me about Canelo. GGG don't wanna fight me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    But, but, but. NO BUTS! Jermall vs lil g NEXT! I don't want to see Nelo/lil g cuz Nelo already BEAT lil g!
    So you want your boy to fight a guy you keep saying just got beat by Canelo ... instead of fighting Canelo?

You want him to fight the loser, not the winner of a fight?

You scurred bro?

Comment

Don't even watch but already heard that:

"It is what it is, you know" looking left and right
      "I mean, you know, it's about me and my brother, we here to take over" wriggling like he pissing himself

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        So you want your boy to fight a guy you keep saying just got beat by Canelo ... instead of fighting Canelo?

You want him to fight the loser, not the winner of a fight?

You scurred bro?
        He only wants to see the european down to earth champion lose. They complained about GGG fighting bums, he fought Jacobs and Nelo in a row, didn't lose like they wished and they went even more frustrated.

They can stand an european successfull guy who (unlike them) feels good in his life and smiles like GGG.

I can understand that, I would be frustrated too and could be hating all day on NSB if I was a jobless american hoodrat like jRATzor or aboutfckinbum and their alts...
        Last edited by BillyBoxing; 06-01-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Oscar lying all day long lol. I bet Oscar forgets when he's telling the truth & when he's lying often. The truth & his truth have just combined into one confusion bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            And........ Oscar is not going to call you. They're not gonna chase you. That's not how it works. It's up to Jermall's team to try to make the fight.
            Well thats how it should work. Fighters should fight top guys...although in fairness I don't think there is any lock whatsoever on Charlo being the #1 guy for Canelo to fight right now & I'd even suggest he's not the clear #1 guy to fight right now.

I do agree if Charlo wants to make a play to fight Canelo right now he needs to be showing up while Canelo is paddleboarding ala Briggs to Klitschko & doing sh^t like that lol. I mean not THAT severe, but showing up at pressers & fights & making himself known to the Canelo crowd would do more to get him a fight with Canelo then anything these days.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Jacobs has been calling Jermall out loud and clear for months now.Is Jermall ducking Jacobs? He never seems to bring Jacobs up. He talks about GGG and Canelo a lot be never Jacobs. Why is that? Jacobs is willing and available right now. No waiting.
              Stop pretending or ignoring what Jermall does cuz he NAMES them ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBeFlOxU91s

Comment

To be fair to Canelo and GB, they don't have a fight line up yet, but yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if Oscar is just throwing out names for publicity, and really only wants Canelo to fight Sullivan next.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  True, Charlo values himself too highly in a division with established players. He wants the top two but should be positioning himself by fighting guys like Andrade, BJS, or Jacobs.
                  That's bull****. If brook, vanes, ect got there chance GIVE Mall his or he is going to take it whether you guys like it or not. Ya'll act too shook to want to see lil g get his a*s handed to him by Jermall. Boo Boo had his chance & declined. bjs wont fight him & Jacobs can wait after Mall finishes lil g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBeFlOxU91s

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    When you are a GGG fan you don't worry about who he fights because you know he will win. I welcome GGG fighting Jermall because I think he will knock him out and silence cry babies like you for a little while until you come up with a new guy he is supposedly ducking.
                    Then as a fan keep asking for the fight. I bet you WON'T which will say a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      You have your management team which you spend thousands of dollars to, doe.
                      Tell them to make the fight for you.
                      Make them useful and start initiating contact with Glovkin's team.
                      He's the MANDATORY so tell lil g to ANSWER the MANDATORY. And not the weak ibf mandatory!

Comment

Working...
                      X