No announcement yet.

Badou Jack would be a p4p fighter if he was more consistent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
    It's been explained to you three times. If you ain't tryna hear it, you ain't tryna hear it. Rant away.
    SMH, it took him all the way to the sixth round to turn up the heat. Crawford, Spence, Thurman, GGG, Loma...etc all know when to turn up the heat.

Comment

Man that’s a reach he ain’t even top 5 in his division foh

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
        Jack didn't follow through at times because he was being weary of any sneaky lefts from Stevenson
        P4P Thurman hits just as hard if not harder than Stevenson. When Porter fought Thurman, he was not hesitant and went on the Attack right away. Power should not be used as an excuse for starting late.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          P4P Thurman hits just as hard if not harder than Stevenson. When Porter fought Thurman, he was not hesitant and went on the Attack right away. Power should not be used as an excuse for starting late.
          Wow, if i did had anymore space on my Wall of Shame you would be next for posting that ignorant @$$ casual ruckus you just said!

This man literally thought it was a good idea to say Keith Thurman hits harder than Adonis Stevenson!

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Wow, if i did had anymore space on my Wall of Shame you would be next for posting that ignorant @$$ casual ruckus you just said!

This man literally thought it was a good idea to say Keith Thurman hits harder than Adonis Stevenson!

LMAO
            He is a moron. If any LHW gets hit with the shots Thurman hit Porter with but those shots are coming from Stevenson, its lights out. I had Jack winning easily 7-5 or 8-4. Stevenson only honestly won 3 rounds in my eyes. The ref was on his side, everytime stevenson looked at him he would break the action, stevenson held all night long without a point being taken... some real bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

LMAO
              With the power that Keith has for his size, if you we're to transform him to a natural LHW, he would hit harder than Stevenson. It's like Roberto Duran. Julian Jackson hit harder due to being bigger. But if you made Duran ba natural MW he would hit just as hard if not harder than Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                With the power that Keith has for his size, if you we're to transform him to a natural LHW, he would hit harder than Stevenson. It's like Roberto Duran. Julian Jackson hit harder due to being bigger. But if you made Duran ba natural MW he would hit just as hard if not harder than Jackson
                You’re dilusional is that you Keith? He hasn’t knocked anyone out in almost 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  You’re dilusional is that you Keith? He hasn’t knocked anyone out in almost 4 years
                  He's fought fighters with GOAT chins

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Man that’s a reach he ain’t even top 5 in his division foh
                    Bullshyte! While I agree Jack isn't a p4p entrant, he's certainly in the top 5 light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                      He is a moron. If any LHW gets hit with the shots Thurman hit Porter with but those shots are coming from Stevenson, its lights out. I had Jack winning easily 7-5 or 8-4. Stevenson only honestly won 3 rounds in my eyes. The ref was on his side, everytime stevenson looked at him he would break the action, stevenson held all night long without a point being taken... some real bull****
                      I absolutely agree, next he'll say If Thurman fights Stevenson he would probably knock him out! Lmao

Must be Keith's drunk uncle on here with an account, trying to keep him relevant somehow!

Anyways, yeah i rewatched the fight and at first i had it 6-5 Jack with 1 even round!

Now i have it, 8-4 Badou, he was catching Adonis with sneaky shots while Stevenson was hitting lots of gloves an loading up that left too much!

Jack was out jabbing and did the better work to the body minus the 10th round an maybe the 11th with Adonis catching his second wind!

Early rounds where neither is landing anything effectively or cleanly should be either even rounds or the guy displaying better ring generalship and defense!

Stevenson had rounds 3, 4 ,5, 10 IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X