Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-14-2017, 01:23 PM #21
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SteveErkleFan is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 221.86

Bostonman so you like Tucker Carlson? I do too. I like the actor Harry Hamlin. I think that he would have made a better boxer than Jake Glyhenhaal.
SteveErkleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 02:15 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5749 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,001,000,000,000,014,417,920.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

All mainstream news (that includes Fox) is suspect in my opinion, so long as they are at the mercy of their sponsors and vulnerable to boycotts. That's who O'Reilly and many other news personalities get fired. Fear of boycotts and loss of sponsors. So the "news" must stay within a certain mainstream lane or else the money starts walking.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:06 PM #23
Patriot

Quoted: 7680 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,319,166,482,811,726,757,625,856.00
Total Points: 1,319,166,497,811,726,629,601,280.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

lol who watches MSM, the only places with legitimate news are the websites that tell me what I want to hear

AmIRightDoe
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:15 AM #24
Amateur

Bo Diddle was funny I think. But he is not on Fox anymore! He called New York’s mayor the big bird mayor and he made fun of the animal rights people over cecil the lion. But he is not on anymore. I guess they need more discussions about beach balls. Or about animals that can kill people with rabies. And make sure that data farming continues. I should tell Vince Vaughn that I am thankful for the drones.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:47 PM #25
Amateur

Dr. Phil is a good intermediary between me drawing a barn. Look at Transoceans symbol. That is wild. A wild one.
We should help celebrate chaos, says John Hogue. What? Kobani is not the same as Kosovo.
Bostonman maybe you should swing on trees and eat raw carrots. Or tell me if you think James Whitey Bulger looks like Johnny Depp. This isn't the Jon Stewart show or the Chris Stirewalt show of eating sauerkraut. I'm from avenue C, says Geraldo. Where is that. Cloning? I was hanging out with James Whitey Bulger. No just kidding. Bostonman have you seen showtime's new drama show billions? Do you think that is a show? Does it look like an endless river of evil. And Fox news host kissing butt to a Ukrainian boxer. Hey bostonman I guess you have heard of him. This is all about being satan educated. And I don't even know what that means anymore. Watch Fox news and it is a bunch of people cooking and making crab cakes. And talking about your blood platelets and eating dove meat with a Mr. Goodbar. What is this the movie They Live? A bad day for the market, says Lou Dobbs. What is the market? Making Mammoths with water moccasin DNA? Talking to Ukrainian boxers and kissing their butt? A new gun violence tax? I thought Fox news hit a low when Sean Hannity was playing basketball with Willie Robertson from Duck Dynasty. Oh and then there was the duggers. To make mainstream americans remember that there is a place in America called Arkansas and to put it back on the map.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:54 PM #26
molṑn labť

Quoted: 4006 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,984,770,585,562,353,818,927,104.00
Total Points: 1,984,772,585,562,353,570,938,880.00
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Wrong, they are alt-right media according to CNN and MSNBC. They are the real authority as to "real news"........ just ask them, it's their job to tell you what to think.... literally they are on record saying this.
mathed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:59 PM #27
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Mark Shepherd is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 835.82

Maybe the reason the news is constantly using the green screen is because there are so many homeless people and they are trying to make it look like everything is happy and serene in wonder years land. Maybe standing in a water tunnel in yemen would be an improvement. At least they are getting some real sun. Police are usually too fat to go down holes.
MathedI guess you can say that I am good at computers.
This is a cult mindset. Such a warped cult mindset to accept the fact of the horrid deteriorating conditions. Well maybe someone can find a nice well preserved tooth of a Tyrannosaurus and jam it into Cam's eye socket.
Well here now on Tuesday October 31, 2017 people are going to jail and getting arrested for something known as colluding. Paul Mannifort and someone named Mueller. And maybe Michael Flynn. Pretty typical of this culture and of the world that before you even know what a word means -- some word (like collude) people are getting arrested for it. That would be like if you heard for the first time on the news "electro dynamo gravitics" or something and then the next day people are going to jail for it. For practicing it.
Since when is a murder resulting in a death an assault? Should I eat my curds and whey?Since the date of 11/27/2017. When the New World Order controls the planet. They can say the sky is green and arrest you. Is there an alien invasion? That's great. There's a TNA wrestler named homicide. With all of the shootings and people getting killed. We are supposed to pray. But we are also supposed to watch a wrestler named homicide. It is 666.
Bostonman are you strong and confident? Do you have a filmmaker's handbook?
Well we're back to human tacos. Tacos filled with human meat. And there is a moose roaming around here where I live where moose are not normally found. They are calling it unusual. Treating it like it's a cryptid. This is in Minnesota. But what I think is weird is the name that they are giving the moose. They are calling it Lucy. You know like Lucy the first human, supposedly. But its a moose.
Maybe I am looking into this too deep. But it could be New world order. They want there to be a bunch of moose and a bunch of Lucy's. This on 11-30-2017. Seriously why even give it a name? Why not just call it a moose. And of all names to call it why call it Lucy?? We are in strange times like my mom said. TheColorfulgirl have you ever read alien nation? We are in the fourth draft of full blown New World Order. People are being gang targetted. They all worship satan and lucifer.
Mark Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:27 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8659 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 211,285,478,583,190,912,237,568.00
Total Points: 211,325,518,877,990,880,018,432.00
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

All of the major media is fake news with agendas.

Mostly all major media news is nothing but a factual event or some BS story with a bunch of agenda spin on it
Sugar Adam Ali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:34 AM #29
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5983 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,989,520,781,046.86
Total Points: 1,000,050,952,725,257,600.00
Happy new year my dude - Bobby Deez Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez 
yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback 
Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc 
An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
Sure.

Are you saying Fox hasn't had pundits/talking heads that have not criticized and scrutinized Goranrld Blumpfff?

Because they have, and still do.

Do you need somebody to hold your hand and explain everything to you?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I think he does.

Come on, Sweet Pea. Give em a helping hand...
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:21 AM #30
This One Can See

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 968,691,077,663,428.75
Total Points: 968,691,577,783,856.62
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Of course. Ever seen 'Outfoxed? Things have changed over there but it's no different than it was 10 years ago and it is no different than CNN now. They're just playing Angel's Advocate this time. During Bush's reign it was the Devil's and everything was reversed.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Based on the way they keep flipping it seems pretty clear this has always been a battle between retards and people with basic intelligence and the people with basic intelligence have known to TRUST NO ONE for at least the last 20 years minimum.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
main, media?, news, stream

User Tag List