Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Big Fights, Not Face Lesser Guys Like Charlos Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    That Charlo knocking over a
    guy that should have been on an operating table and not in a ring has actually put me off both Charlo’s for some reason.

That was a properly awful night of boxing
    You just looking for an excuse to not like them cuz Triple L would fought the dude on the operating table but you wouldn't have a problem with that though right?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Charlo's best win is Julian Williams and the corpse of Austin Trout. Andrade has just been in a bad promotional situation.
      Trout was NOT a "corpse" & Boo Boo PULLED OUT of the fight with Jermell for Dec. 13, 2014!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I really like the Charlo bros, and I'm not an Andrade fan, but I'm glad to hear him embarrassing them. They are such talented fighters, but live this rockstar life, like they already done it all. As a fan, that annoys the fuk outta me. I want to see them fighting, not posing.
        Its not there fault the top dogs are avoiding them so let them live it up & have their fun. It shouldn't annoy you if you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Who pulled out of negotiations to fight a Charlo? Jermall fought K9, Austin Trout, and J-Rock @ 154! Boo-Boo didn't fight any of them! Jermell fought Rosado, Jackson, Hatley, Lubin, and Trout! Somehow Boo-Boo missed out on all that work @ 154! No Charlos, No Lara, No Hurd, No Castano, No Trout, No J-Rock, No Lubin, No Harrison, No Cotto, and No Canelo! Blame your team, and blame yourself!
          I like it when a dude knows his stuff ^

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            He was offered like $90K, not even enough to pay for his training team.
            He was treated like garbage in the Haymon camp.
            Even when he came back, nobody had the balls to offer him anything.
            Lara preferred to fight Gausha.
            Your making excuses for a guy that didn't want to fight....LMMFAO! FOH

Comment

Boo Boo want ALL the smoke!!...gotta respect it!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                The Charlo who have they fought that was not overhyped or has beens?
                Boo Boo, oh wait Boo Boo pulled out of the fight with Jermell Charlo....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  boo boo, my fellow rhode islander, i love you man i really do....but youre 30 and youve done nothing notable with your career....and while it may not be your fault this time you still arent doing anything....
                  I feel the same & he also pulled out of the Jermell fight plus he's talking smack about them which makes NO SENSE....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    Andrade has a good point
                    Stop it. He can't talk about the Charlos when he pulled out of the Jermell Charlo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You just looking for an excuse to not like them cuz Triple L would fought the dude on the operating table but you wouldn't have a problem with that though right?

Don’t push your agenda on me, buddy.

Not really a fan of any one boxer at the minute. Fan of the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X