Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo alvarez v jermall charlo, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo alvarez v jermall charlo, who wins?

How does this fight go down....

Canelo wins by Unanimous decision, then little bro gets mad and moves up to 160 for revenge and gets KOd by Canelo! Who’s next?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      Canelo wins by Unanimous decision, then little bro gets mad and moves up to 160 for revenge and gets KOd by Canelo! Who’s next?
      Canelo by Late rounds tko of both Charlo brothers. Those Dudes fold like cheap accordions after he starts countering them consistantly to the body and head.

Comment

Canelo wins

Comment

Charlo is very hittable will depend on the chin, I could see him using his athletiscn and range to outbox Canelo. I think it's another controversial decision.

Comment

Canelo, most likely by decision

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              Charlo is very hittable will depend on the chin, I could see him using his athletiscn and range to outbox Canelo. I think it's another controversial decision.
              His chin is good, that won't be an issue here nor against Golovkin. But his defense isn't great, though he makes up for it by being so good on the inside in the line of fire. Seriously, he may be the best in the game at that right now minus the smaller fighters. This is a hell of a match up that can go either way.

Comment

I don't think Charlo can win by UD unless the fight goes to purse bid and PBC related promoter has control of things. I can't see Canelo being careless and getting KTFO either.

Canelo by close UD.

Comment

Canelo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    Canelo, most likely by decision
                    He most likely enters the ring on fight night with a 6 round lead.

Comment

Working...
                    X