Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Wilder: Nobody With An Alter Ego Can Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

That was f**king hilarious ahahh

One of fury’s finest moments ..... singing Aerosmith after knocking out Cunningham a close second

Comment

Wildher alter ego is even more stupid than himself, war Wildher!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I suspect that Fury is consumed with terror and worry about the threat and danger that he faces on December the 1st. The 'Bronze-Bomber' is REAL! and soon will become LEGEND!
        So you buy into that Wilder b.s.? Seems kinda strange, IMO. Have you seen him if he gets a fighter in trouble? The most wacko insane flailing windmill circus I've ever seen in 50+ years of watching and participating in the sport. I've seen amateur street brawlers on Youtube with better finishing skills.

Comment

No matter which way this fight goes... fans need to at least acknowledge Wilder is just not that bright. "Most definitely" as he says after or before most sentences. Really ready for this one. No way two kings or Gods or whatever you wanna call 'em... no way two enter and two leave. So we will see a very unique and entertaining matchup. "Most definitely"

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Just watched the face off on youtube. Fury is hilarious. When he said "You and your alter ego are a pack of bums" I lost it,
            Yes that line was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              So you buy into that Wilder b.s.? Seems kinda strange, IMO. Have you seen him if he gets a fighter in trouble? The most wacko insane flailing windmill circus I've ever seen in 50+ years of watching and participating in the sport. I've seen amateur street brawlers on Youtube with better finishing skills.
              If you been watching boxing for fifty plus years you must of thought the same of big clumsy George Foreman.

Comment

If you been watching boxing for fifty plus years you must of thought the same of big clumsy George Foreman.
                I’m a big Wilder fan...when he’s not talking about being Nigerian and having his ancestors enter his body to fight, and some satanic weirdo stuff. I thought he was a God fearing man? Another one that sold his soul. Fury exposed him in this face off about all that.

Also, if Wilder is Foreman, he just met his Ali. Fury by UD or late stoppage if he’s in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                  I’m a big Wilder fan...when he’s not talking about being Nigerian and having his ancestors enter his body to fight, and some satanic weirdo stuff. I thought he was a God fearing man? Another one that sold his soul. Fury exposed him in this face off about all that.

Also, if Wilder is Foreman, he just met his Ali. Fury by UD or late stoppage if he’s in shape.
                  Late Stoppage? BWAHAHAHAHA!!! OK buddy.

Comment

Fury is just being Fury, no one is going to out talk him. He would make AJ look like a bum when it comes to talking. Anyone that takes Fury being scared or whatever doesn't follow boxing, none of these boxers are scared of each other.

Comment

I suspect that Fury is consumed with terror and worry about the threat and danger that he faces on December the 1st. The 'Bronze-Bomber' is REAL! and soon will become LEGEND!
                      Do he look like he consumed with terror and worry off bad&bougee?

Comment

Working...
                      X