Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Has Two Mandatories: Keith Thurman, Andre Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    He beat Devon Alexander in an eliminator.
    Phew, for a minute there I thought it was another case of one of the sanctioning bodies being corrupt or inept. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
      I like shawn porter but fighting berto does nothing for him, he needs to rematch his losses.
      We want to see Errol vs porter.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Most of you know nothing about boxing or the rules. You let your emotion and hate cloud your judgement. Stop crying and complaining about everything

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          that's just balatant corruption to set up Keith Thurman's comeback fight against Berto and then the Thurman vs Porter rematch. Looks like neither Porter nor Thurman is going to fight Spence until 2020. Spence should try as hard as he can to fight Crawford or Mikey Garcia or just move up already.

Blatant corruption and ducking by Porter, could never really like that dude because of his big mouth annoying dad and his awful style and now because of this too. Nobody should support this BS. At least Thurman has an excuse.
          Agreed. We want Errol vs porter.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            Berto one of the luckiest mf's alive
            He knew it that's why he wanted to fight DSG for the belt to keep Errol further away....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              did porter not fūck berto up just last year?.. his two mandatories should be Thurman and Spence..period and don't give me that bûll**** that Spence has a title so therefore he can't be a mandatory of another title
              porter's head fvked up Berto….LOL....& we do want Errol vs porter.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                ibf should make shawn Errol's mandatory....LOL
                We want Errol vs porter.
                shawn head bunted berto on his way to victory....I want to see Errol vs porter.
                Agreed. We want Errol vs porter.
                porter's head fvked up Berto….LOL....& we do want Errol vs porter.
                What are you trying to say here?

I don't think it's clear enough, could you spell it out some more?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  What are you trying to say here?

I don't think it's clear enough, could you spell it out some more?
                  E r r o l vs p o r t e r

Comment

E r r o l vs p o r t e r
                    I'm still not getting it. Write it out over a few more pages.

Comment

He's not beating Keith.
                      Shit, many thought he beat Keith the first time; My myself included. The fight was so razor thin close that it could have gone either way.

Keith won the fight solely on clean punching alone because Porter was the effective aggressor for most of the entire night; While backing and pinning Keith along the ropes. However, not once did Thurman ever hurt Shawn or had him in any kind of trouble.

After a two year layoff, with no tuneups in between, I got to favor Porter in this match up. This will be Thurman's first bout coming back from his long ring hiatus. Obviously, his timing is going to be rusty and not as sharp as they should be.

Comment

Working...
                      X