Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Wilder, Tyson Fury Would Have Finished Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You beat Fury who isn't really top 10 at this point, that removes Joshua at number 1 even though he hasn't beaten him? I suppose you call the man who comes in 4th in the sprint at the Olympics the champion? Haha.

Joshua hasn't beaten anyone but he has the second best resume in Heavyweight history after 22 fights? Oh right.

You Wilder fans are next level crazy. Nothing you lot say makes any sense. Delusion knows no bounds.
    I am mature enough to agree to disagree with somebody with out calling somebody names. Happy Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I'm saying Joshua wasn't really ready or planning on fighting at that level before the Martin fight. It's only after Martin started all his tough talk that Joshua went after him. He was ready after that fight though.

Joshua is ready to fight Wilder now, but Wilder is being a deluded diva and pricing himself out. Hearn is trying to get in touch with his team to sort a fight out for April but again they don't want to know. Just like last time.

Why would he fight this version of Fury? He's got standards unlike Wilder. He wanted him to get back to his best before they fight otherwise it wouldn't mean anything. But don't get it twisted and think Joshua was avoiding Fury. Joshua would have no problem fighting this shot version and knocking him clean out. But it wouldn't mean a thing.
      No, I don't think Joshua has ever avoided Fury. But I do believe Joshua was and is being kept from Wilder until Joshua believes he can beat him. That's why a lowball offer was given, the $50 million offer was rejected and a 24 hour WBA deadline materialized out of thin air when Wilder agreed to the insulting contract. It all worked out in the end though: Wilder has a chance to be the lineal champ, and Joshua can continue to sell out Wembley with whomever he chooses. But Wilder-Joshua won't happen anytime soon....

Comment

Working...
      X