Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-19-2018, 10:57 AM #21
Up and Comer

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
jikeccfc is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 6,597.63
Default eddie the clown

leave this clown to his own devices at your peril hes destroying competitive boxing bought luis Ortiz to keep him away from his cash cow coward aj now hes putting his boxers in with bums to line his pockets guys a waste of space like aj
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
jikeccfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-19-2018, 11:10 AM #22
Contender

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
SuperSuperLeeds has a spectacular aura aboutSuperSuperLeeds has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 7,416.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Lol, I saw that on here yesterday. Number 1 MW? WTF! I know he is a promoter and thats his job but fuck me!
Andrade is ranked no.1 by the wbo so technically he is correct lol he knows what he's doing
SuperSuperLeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 11:17 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6007 Post(s)
Bronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 35,329.88
A cold one in lieu of green K - taste Well deserved - taste 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch.McRae View Post
Agree with all of these points.

The point about Whyte and Miller is a very good one. It seems that the logical move would've been to match them with each other. Instead Whyte is being rolled out for AJ again, and Miller's career is at a complete stop. He's made no progress with Hearn.

Now he's going to have even less people watching him than he had on HBO by fighting on DAZN lol it's silly

I noticed Danny wasn't there. He probably told Hearn to cut the bullsh**t with that DAZN move lo
I'm really pissed about the Jacobs situation! Jacobs is going to be fighting Dervy for a fraction of the money he could've got if he waited for the WBO to mandate him vs. BJ Saunders! On top of that, he put his trainer in a bad spot!

I just hope Andrade gets the shot! Actually, the spot is available, but I see Hearn is trying to set something up for Andrade in Chicago! Andrade fighting Saunders in the UK is probably financially better than any non-title fight in Chicago! I hope Andrade would push Hearn for the fight!
Bronx2245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 11:22 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2577 Post(s)
Butch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,346.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
I'm really pissed about the Jacobs situation! Jacobs is going to be fighting Dervy for a fraction of the money he could've got if he waited for the WBO to mandate him vs. BJ Saunders! On top of that, he put his trainer in a bad spot!

I just hope Andrade gets the shot! Actually, the spot is available, but I see Hearn is trying to set something up for Andrade in Chicago! Andrade fighting Saunders in the UK is probably financially better than any non-title fight in Chicago! I hope Andrade would push Hearn for the fight!
Andrade don't want that fight fam. He's just a talker. He'll go down as a "what if" or "never was." He's the Karim Mayfield of this 154 - 160 group of guys lol
Butch.McRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:12 PM #25
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4291 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 53,450.55
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
Andrade is ranked no.1 by the wbo so technically he is correct lol he knows what he's doing
If i remember correctly he quoted something like "The number 1 MW In the world". Am not knocking his "Hustle" doe...
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:45 PM #26
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
LOOKOUT is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,007.00

Buyer beware with DAZN. They have hidden fees and ignore you once they have your money.
LOOKOUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:49 PM #27
Amateur

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
SOLARPLEXUS is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 6,046.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr View Post
Cut the crap, Hearn. Andrade is obviously not a no.1 middleweight, he's about no.5 or 6. And lol at Jesse Vargas being a top 3 welter. He barely makes the top 10.
He's obviously referring to the rankings. Vargas IS ranked #3 with the WBC and WBO. Andrade is WBO mandatory and next in line.
SOLARPLEXUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:52 PM #28
Hamsterdam

Quoted: 2546 Post(s)
McNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,256.63
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnP2 View Post
So, for example, when we sit down with Mikey Garcia, he says, ‘Who have you got for me to fight?’ ‘You’ve got Maurice Hooker, for the WBO light-welterweight title and you can fight Jessie Vargas..."

Wow. I can't believe Mikey didn't sign with Matchroom knowing those mega-fights could be in his future!
HAHAHA!!
McNulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 01:26 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 33,792.00
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Never get a second chance to make a first impression so if that second lot was so much better they would have waited until they could have got a decent headliner.

The problem is DAZN has to be an end of the line thing because guys will not be getting bigger on DAZN they would be trying to cash in.

Any guy with real ambition of being more isn't going with DAZN which is why the best guys he got Vargas who has been in some decent fight but really is only going to be a B-side unless he win bigger fights and is young enough (with enough exposure from his bigger fights already) that he can mess around for 3 fights making good money and Andrade whose career has been kind of a mess so anything could be better.

There is no possibility for growth there at the moment no matter what Hearn is paying so even if the money is good what is the future on a platform that isn't making you more of a star.
The Gambler1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 01:39 PM #30
Interim Champion

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
BennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond reputeBennyBlanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,417.38
Total Points: 8,513.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
hahahhahahahahha Hearn has got the majority on here pulling their hair out lol and he's just getting started ffs.

KEEP MOANING *****ES............The takeover is real!
Takeover???? LOL...

"The greatest thing to happen to American boxing in a long time"
  • Jessie Vargas vs. TBA
  • Jarrell Miller vs. TBA - maybe Spzilka, but deal's not done.
  • Demetrius Andrade vs. TBA
  • Offered Hurd a fight vs Kamegai
  • Andrade is the #1 middleweight, and no one knows who Wilder is.
BennyBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List