No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Rustico Torrecampo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    torrecampo is too slick and too fast for fraud IV jr.

i'd say torrecampo wins by brutal ko in the 3rd round.
    Could of put this in your first reply lol. If that’s how you feel then cast your vote.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Could of put this in your first reply lol. If that’s how you feel then cast your vote.
      i did, i did my brotha.

i was thinking he'll ko fraud IV jr on the 1st round but i don't want you to get piss again, so i put 3rd rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        i did, i did my brotha.

i was thinking he'll ko fraud IV jr on the 1st round but i don't want you to get piss again, so i put 3rd rd.
        Floyd would still have the better career and resume lol

Comment

Floyd would still have the better career and resume lol
          why move the goal post? stick to the thread you made, brotha.

i'm just replying to your thread question.

Comment

It had to be done. Boxing fans and historians never mention his losses when comparing his resume to Floyd’s. I keep seeing threads on how Pacquio would fare against Floyd opponents Guerrero, Castillo,Madaina etc but none about how Floyd would fare against guys like Jeff Horn and Singsurat.
            It just shows their bias nuthuggery. Floyd is better than Pacquiao and beat him on cruise mode.

Comment

Torrecampo is right up there with Sugar Ray Ringvusai. Why is this even a poll?

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                Torrecampo is right up there with Sugar Ray Ringvusai. Why is this even a poll?
                Comparing the resumes of Pacquio and Mayweather. Did you read the post?

Comment

wow, 75% that cast their votes think torrecampo beats fraud jr.

Comment

Since Floyd was like 15 and an amateur when he weighed 108lbs...ima take the 24 yr old torrecampo in a pro fight. There's no other way they could have possibly met in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Since Floyd was like 15 and an amateur when he weighed 108lbs...ima take the 24 yr old torrecampo in a pro fight. There's no other way they could have possibly met in the ring.
                      It’s under the same circumstances as when Pacquio fought him
                      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 05-31-2018, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X