Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Floyds fans scared to put him in with Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    As a Floyd fan,i want Floyd to destroy that roid cheater.
    What do you make of that article that goes out of its way to implicate Floyd Mayweather as a PED user without actually saying it?
    Dan Rafael (12:13 PM)

That has been the rumor for a long time but I need to see proof before I accuse somebody of something so serious. What is fact, however, is that the settlement in the Pacquiao/Mayweather lawsuit happened after the Pacquiao camp tried to get Mayweather's USADA testing records. So maybe where there is smoke there is fire.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      It's not only those guys, this guy also didn't like his chances

All Pac had to do was agree to testing and that's it. He didn't have to worry about cutoff dates or anything like that and this fight would've already been made when Pac was at his PEDsolute best.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        I feel you, but the special testing, out of whack purse splits and accusations are all initiated from the mayweather camp, wheras, all it looks like pac wants to do is fight, win or lose. Speculation based on perception
        Then explain why PAC was the one to walk away after getting everything he asked for?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          What do you make of that article that goes out of its way to implicate Floyd Mayweather as a PED user without actually saying it?
          Dan Rafael (12:13 PM)

That has been the rumor for a long time but I need to see proof before I accuse somebody of something so serious. What is fact, however, is that the settlement in the Pacquiao/Mayweather lawsuit happened after the Pacquiao camp tried to get Mayweather's USADA testing records. So maybe where there is smoke there is fire.

I never read that article. Can you please give me a link if you can thanks.

Comment

YOU ARE ALL THE SAME. YOU BLAME EACH OTHER FOR THE SAME CRAP.

If you all switched usernames no one would notice.

Comment

The biggest myth around is that it was Floyd alone who didn't want the fight. But if we're being honest, both sides clearly avoided the fight when it actually mattered. Having the fight now would only increase the criticism down the road. It means far less than it would have 3 years ago.

Pacman's been exposed, ko'd and looked average for years now. While Floyd has picked and bargained his way to still being undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                All Pac had to do was agree to testing and that's it. He didn't have to worry about cutoff dates or anything like that and this fight would've already been made when Pac was at his PEDsolute best.
                He agreed with 21 day cutoff. Then 3 months later he came back with 7 day cutoff or better, and Floyd went on extended vacation incognito. HBO pres couldnt track him down even.

But as you can see, Floyd didn't think that kind of ability was natural. He should know, he's got a gym full of users

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  I like Floyd just as much as I like Manny and I always try not to be bias but come on Floyd fans.

Every time somebody mentions a fight or makes a thread about Pac and Floyd fighting you guys talk like you don't want it to happen.
                  I don't care who you are or what side your on, you have to admit a victory over Pac would complete Floyds legacy.

If Floyd doesn't fight Pac a lot of boxing fans will hold it against him and it will be written and talked about forever. There is no other fighter that will have that affect on Floyds career.

Another thing is this...If not Manny then who? Like it or not Manny is the biggest threat and stands the best chance of beating Floyd.

Lets stop making excuses for why Floyd shouldn't fight Manny and lets start demanding it for the good of our beloved sport.
                  how is this fight for the good of boxing? They blew it when they didn't fight 3 years ago. don't unsult boxing fan's intelligence saying this is a good fight to make now when they robbed us of it years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    The biggest myth around is that it was Floyd alone who didn't want the fight. But if we're being honest, both sides clearly avoided the fight when it actually mattered. Having the fight now would only increase the criticism down the road. It means far less than it would have 3 years ago.

Pacman's been exposed, ko'd and looked average for years now. While Floyd has picked and bargained his way to still being undefeated.
                    Post of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                      YOU ARE ALL THE SAME. YOU BLAME EACH OTHER FOR THE SAME CRAP.

If you all switched usernames no one would notice.
                      LMFAO! that's the best **** I ever heard. Green k this man.

Comment

Working...
                      X