Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juggernauts All FACTUAL Joshua vs Wilder Negotiations Time Line That BURIES Wilder .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You're not gonna win an argument with a ******

Dude literally called you out saying he'd fight you then turned it around and said you called him out to fight. He's living in his own world man
    Tell me about it...he’s super easy to troll though. He just keeps responding like a woman.

Comment

You're not gonna win an argument with a ******

Dude literally called you out saying he'd fight you then turned it around and said you called him out to fight. He's living in his own world man
      Nah ,this guy is making claims about fighting !

Hes in the MMA section how hes a monster also and no one would say anything to his face yet hes here bad mouthing me and has DECLINED a open invitation to fight him AT his choosing ? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Tell me about it...he’s super easy to troll though. He just keeps responding like a woman.
        I'm laughing at him in his Whyte vs Parker thread. He literally said it's a 50/50 fight then came out and said he gave a breakdown of it when that post is nowhere in his thread I keep telling him to produce the post but he keeps beating around the bush. Then he claims I made a racist post because I said Whyte has long orangutan arms. I guess i'm just racist against black people although i'm also black

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Nah ,this guy is making claims about fighting !

Hes in the MMA section how hes a monster also and no one would say anything to his face yet hes here bad mouthing me and has DECLINED a open invitation to fight him AT his choosing ? LMAO
          Did he call you out saying he'd fight you or did you extend that invitation? From what I can see in this thread you took exception of him clowning your bag video (a vid we all had a good laugh about) then you called him out. You can't say he's backing out of a fight when he never said he would fight you in the first place.

Comment

I'm laughing at him in his Whyte vs Parker thread. He literally said it's a 50/50 fight then came out and said he gave a breakdown of it when that post is nowhere in his thread I keep telling him to produce the post but he keeps beating around the bush. Then he claims I made a racist post because I said Whyte has long orangutan arms. I guess i'm just racist against black people although i'm also black
            Clearly your not black , your a typical troll on here ...just stop ! lol

Comment

Did he call you out saying he'd fight you or did you extend that invitation? From what I can see in this thread you took exception of him clowning your bag video (a vid we all had a good laugh about) then you called him out. You can't say he's backing out of a fight when he never said he would fight you in the first place.
              O.K well if im critizing someones work i better be able to back it up .

If he wants to pursue this well...

Im old school ,he'll get hurt , and this isnt random ,ive warned him before ...end of ! lol

Comment

Clearly your not black , your a typical troll on here ...just stop ! lol
                Yeah, clearly not black. Nevermind my profile pic, that's probably not me at all

Comment

Yeah, clearly not black. Nevermind my profile pic, that's probably not me at all
                  Kid go get a bucket of paint "Black" pour it on you then post it !

Comment

Nah , you are a minority in the boxing world .

And you have no actual boxing intelligence and as you are relying on a LDBC group will disappear sooner then later .

I know this bc i was born WAY before you even knew about boxing and your biggest mistake was enticing me to crush you bc you deserve it like all the other ******s lol!
                    LOL, Well obviously, I have to acknowledge that you do have a lot of research skill on this sport, which was evident by the article you copied and pasted in this thread. Also, I never boasted I had more boxing intelligence than anyone else. I am just your average fan who loves the sport of boxing. I'm sorry that I don't share your infinite boxing wisdom. I admit that I am no expert, never fought or sparred with professional fighters. I am just a typical boxing fan with an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      LOL, Well obviously, I have to acknowledge that you do have a lot of research skill on this sport, which was evident by the article you copied and pasted in this thread. Also, I never boasted I had more boxing intelligence than anyone else. I am just your average fan who loves the sport of boxing. I'm sorry that I don't share your infinite boxing wisdom. I admit that I am no expert, never fought or sparred with professional fighters. I am just a typical boxing fan with an opinion.
                      I already REFERANCED the article (do you know what that means ? ) lol

You dont love boxing , your a fool .

Nothing more to say to you !
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-25-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X