No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Didn't Care About Canelo's Deadlines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Regardless of what the haters are saying, GGG has agreed to face the best name at 160, and is getting paid what HE wanted. You can hate all you want Golovkin won already. Adding to that his back up plan was Billy Joe Saunders! Golovkin had a deal in place! Who can still talk s*** on Golovkin?!

it could EASILY be a cashout

tell me that story when Golovkin fights Charlo or Saunders..... somebody who will not setup his kids for life

look you made some good points earlier..... but Golovkin has NEVER willingly faced a dangerous opponent other than the HUGE payday which is Canelo..... just the opposite in fact

and, NOPE..... Jacobs had to be ordered

as I said, tell me that story when it actually happens

and yes, I will give Golovkin credit for FINALLY putting himself in harms way..... IF it happens

he aint gonna fight those guys man

Comment

[QUOTE=Johnny_Roa;18876370]
      Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post

I see you're already making excuses in advance for Triple Bum G String pussy ass in the scenario that he fights Jacobs or loses again against Canelo.
      This is the stupidest response to any question ever asked. Lmao you should stop letting ur kids post for u.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        it could EASILY be a cashout

tell me that story when Golovkin fights Charlo or Saunders..... somebody who will not setup his kids for life

look you made some good points earlier..... but Golovkin has NEVER willingly faced a dangerous opponent other than the HUGE payday which is Canelo..... just the opposite in fact

and, NOPE..... Jacobs had to be ordered

as I said, tell me that story when it actually happens

and yes, I will give Golovkin credit for FINALLY putting himself in harms way..... IF it happens

he aint gonna fight those guys man
        All these guys that u claim GGG wont fight were all avoiding him just a year ago. He had 1 bad night against Jacobs ( who got dropped in the fight) and now everyone says hes getting old ok now ill fight him. Where were they a year and a half ago? Are they up and comers? No they were all ducking GGG then.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
          All these guys that u claim GGG wont fight were all avoiding him just a year ago. He had 1 bad night against Jacobs ( who got dropped in the fight) and now everyone says hes getting old ok now ill fight him. Where were they a year and a half ago? Are they up and comers? No they were all ducking GGG then.

nah, that is bullshht..... you are just repeating the tard-fodder that Team Bullshht feeds the casual fans

all seven fighters on my list (except Derevyanchenko) were ducked by Golovkin more than 1 year ago lol

Charlo/Andrade/etc..... the young lions..... are NOT who I am referring to.... because..... 1) they haven't earned it yet..... 2) the opportunity has not presented itself..... Charlo is starting to knock on that door and will likely be mandated soon

will he fight those guys, or will they end up on that list as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
            Boxing 956
            Up and Comer

Quoted: 27 Post(s)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              Why they keep on saying GGGina went sown to 45% when in reality he was forced to accept 42.5%? F**ng liars!
              I was hoping he would settle for 40% but looks like he got a bigger chunk. Good for him, as hes set for life now.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                Dude come on , surely even GGG's biggest haters and you are one of them must be at least prepared to pay some credit to Golovkin for getting the deal with Canelo done. He is facing the best name at 160, and it has been proven by Saunders' team that there was a deal in place to fight August 25th if it fell through. That's the two biggest names at 160 GGG had agreed to face. Why the hate STILL. What is your obsession with Derevyanchenko the guy has had 10 fights and his biggest win was over a 45 year old Sam Soliman. It's time to finally put the hate away and at least see that Golovkin always planned on fighting Canelo, and Saunders and whoever else wants the fight.
                He can't see it, he's to emotionally involved. Product of his time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Johnny_Roa;18879257]Boxing 956
                  Up and Comer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE

Again, please stop ur kids from posting for u. Its annoying. Even Nelson from the Simpson's makes more sence with his ha ha than all this ur kids put.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boxing 956;18881432]
                    Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    Boxing 956
                    Up and Comer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE

Again, please stop ur kids from posting for u. Its annoying. Even Nelson from the Simpson's makes more sence with his ha ha than all this ur kids put.
                    Go watch more cartoons, you faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                      Boxing 956
                      Up and Comer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                      You have been here since 2010 and only have 10 rep power hahahahha

Comment

Working...
                      X