Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Amir Khan Has Al's Number if He Wants to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would spell Makhdoom for Spence.

Comment

The first power shot Spence lands, Khan will be in big trouble. Spence vs Crawford tho, great fight!

Comment

Wish Khan would act like he @147 and fight sumbody top 3. 147 woulda been more interesting if Khan was "normal " lol

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          im old enough to know that Haymon didn’t make oscar vs floyd lmao. All he could get floyd was a flat fee for that fight lmao.

I also know he only was half of floyd vs Pac and Canelo.

Yeah you’re right pbc is giving us these competitive undercard fights like tank vs Cuellar, Jermall vs Centeno, Roman vs Flores, lmao. Hopefully we can get more of that. They setting the game on fire loooll.
          August 19, 2017:

How Floyd Mayweather Jr. transformed from 'Pretty Boy' to 'Money'

Finally, upon defeating Zab Judah in 2006, Mayweather made what some view as the seminal move of his career, buying himself out of his contract with Arum for $750,000 and proceeding a year later to a showdown with De La Hoya after aligning with manager Al Haymon.

"Floyd Mayweather has never been struggling, let's clean that up right now," Mayweather said in a Thursday conference call. "Me and Al Haymon joined forces because he saw not just a fighter, but a person – very articulate and smart inside and out of the ring.

"I had done good numbers before Al Haymon, but when we came together, we had a game plan. And then everything came to be."

Ross Greenburg, the former president of HBO Sports and current executive producer of Showtime's boxing reality series "All Access", recounted how Haymon set up a meeting in Las Vegas at MGM Grand in which Mayweather told him, "I'm going to be the biggest star in the sport. Line 'em up and let's go."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...819-story.html

I guess you'll just ignore Floyd's own words!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Probably split personality lol. Like Bob Arum (Today he was telling the truth, yesterday he was lying).
            Lol haha very true.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              Still crying ???? Truth hurts tell your boyfriend to stop ducking crawford lol
              Answer the question f@ggot. You said Arum is keeping Crawford from getting his head taking off by Spence. I already showed you the link.

I killed you troll. BODY BAG. Checkmate

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                I didn't get what you were saying because I've never dealt with a more ******ed person but I realize that you are a bit slow in the head so here we go...

I'll explain it to you slowly...

Bob Arum wants Khan to fight Crawford to keep away his fraud spence away from him because he knows Crawford would kill spence, IF he puts in spence now against crawford he knows spence will get killed and once he loses to crawford he won't be able to milk idiots like you..get it boy? Because once spence suffers his first loss the di** riders like you will jump the bandwagon and ride the next man's di**...no one bandwagon's losers...

Crawford doesn't want Khan he wants spence and spence on the other hand wants Khan so that right there tells you spence is ducking crawford and bob arum is protecting him.

You really are ******ed and that's not a joke, I've seen a lot of dumb people on here but you take the crown..congrats.

And by the way so far you've said checkmate about 5 times but you still come back crying...so no checkmate after all

So now Arum is trying to protect Spence who you claim is a fraud?? Now you are saying you was talking about Spence instead of Crawford??? Get your lying f@ggot ass outta here.

That's like saying Al Haymon is trying to protect Crawford from Spence now. You sound like a fuucking idiot. If Spence is a fraud like you claim then he should lose to Porter/Garcia winner right? Unless you think their frauds as well. Bottom line pussie I actually like Crawford and Spence the same I don't give a fuuck who wins that fight.

You clearly don't like black top fighters f@ggot. Like I told your f@ggot ass before blacks run this sport. Pick the less of two evils in your eyes by going with Crawford because he isn't managed by Haymon.

Your f@ggot ass is easy as shyt to figure out. Calling the Charlo brothers out their name. I know FOR a fact you was rooting for Kovalev against Ward, and I KNOW for a fact you don't like Wilder.

I already know you was praying to the highest star Pacquiao beat Floyd. End of the day f@ggot Crawford and Spence are the best fighters at WW so who ever wins just means that blacks dominate.

And you know that f@ggot that's why you are dyck sucking Jordan and have him in your avatar when this is a boxing forum.

Checkmate f@ggot.
                Last edited by Sweet_Science2; 06-19-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

It'll never happen until Khan fights Brook.

Hearn is putting them nowhere near a dangerous fight until they fight each other. If you see either of them get put in a big fight before that, it's safe to say that Hearn is making it clear that they're never going to agree to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by BDG View Post
                    Its hard for you to make a post without mentioning Floyd Huh. I've never in my life seen a person that talks about one man so much. Do you have dreams about him too?
                    Did I’d did it not start with him ? It’s like you’re his side piece and get all butthurt if we trash him

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      August 19, 2017:

How Floyd Mayweather Jr. transformed from 'Pretty Boy' to 'Money'

Finally, upon defeating Zab Judah in 2006, Mayweather made what some view as the seminal move of his career, buying himself out of his contract with Arum for $750,000 and proceeding a year later to a showdown with De La Hoya after aligning with manager Al Haymon.

"Floyd Mayweather has never been struggling, let's clean that up right now," Mayweather said in a Thursday conference call. "Me and Al Haymon joined forces because he saw not just a fighter, but a person – very articulate and smart inside and out of the ring.

"I had done good numbers before Al Haymon, but when we came together, we had a game plan. And then everything came to be."

Ross Greenburg, the former president of HBO Sports and current executive producer of Showtime's boxing reality series "All Access", recounted how Haymon set up a meeting in Las Vegas at MGM Grand in which Mayweather told him, "I'm going to be the biggest star in the sport. Line 'em up and let's go."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...819-story.html

I guess you'll just ignore Floyd's own words!
                      lmaaaooo oscar fine already been selling over a million ppv buys Holmes. Don’t ever forget who the A side was
                      For thst Fight and made most the money. dont forget Richard Schaefer put that fight together.

Go back to bragging anou These awesome showtime undercards with charlo fighting centeno and Tank fighting Cuellar. All the fans keep asking for more of those mismatches

Comment

Working...
                      X