Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jermall Charlo interested in the Jacobs fight or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    Jermall is looking unbeatable at the moment. The guy is brutally putting these fighters to sleep. Jacobs looked awful his last fight, no way he gets past Charlo. Charlo and Golovkin is interesting, I haven't seen Charlo's chin tested yet, what happens when he gets hit, does he retreat or does he fight? I definitely see him giving a highlight reel KO of Jacobs though, GGG idk.
    Unbeatable versus Centeno and Heiland with a wrapped alley hoop dancing knee (not being a btch just stating facts doe).

Yall bashed GGG for looking unbeatable versus Wade and Lemieux///

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
      Not right now, he doesn't. I don't think he is scared or anything, he just knows it is not a sure-fire win and right now Charlo is mandatory for the WBC belt. G and Canelo are both on the same level as Jacobs, but g and Canelo will pay a lot more.

Charlo wants his title shot first. Jacobs wants to get another title shot. That is why he is pushing for the fight. If Jacobs was mandatory for a belt g has, and Charlo wasn't, that Charlo would want the fight and Jacobs wouldn't. I don't agree with it, because I always want to see the best fight the best. And Charlo and Jacobs are two elite fighters. But the only reason Jacobs wants that fight is to get another title shot and the $ that comes with it. Charlo will get his title shot and the $ that comes with it as long as he does not lose a fight before the WBC mandates the fight (which the IBF and the other belt g has gets to decide first. Canelo was the wbc mandatory so they go to the back of the line.)
      Charlo is WBC mandatory, Jacobs is WBA mandatory and Derevyanchenko is IBF mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Unbeatable versus Centeno and Heiland with a wrapped alley hoop dancing knee (not being a btch just stating facts doe).

Yall bashed GGG for looking unbeatable versus Wade and Lemieux///
        What is interesting is they all got caught in the hype of Charlo against Centeno when Jacobs would have done the same against Centeno except faster.......and now I'm not sure even if Charlo could beat Sulecki because Charlo has trouble with fighters that have a good jab and a good straight.

Comment

I for one would love to see Jacobs fight Charlo. Let’s see if Charlo is the real deal or not. If so he deserves a shot with Golovkin.

Comment

Bookmarks to embarrass genrick later with as is the norm.

Comment

After seeing Danny handle Sulecki, he's probably not interested anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Quigg got $200k as a main event against Valdez. Charlo got $500k as an undercard fighter. What are you talking about? Eddie Hearn is a non factor over here. He's got Jacobs begging for a Charlo fight when Charlo should be begging for a Jacobs fight. Jacobs last two fights haven't sold enough tickets to cover the undercard.
                Quigg didn't fight on an Eddie Hearn card. That was a golden boy card.

So you might want to check that again.

Jacobs is begging for a Charlo fight? are you smoking crack or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Charlo is WBC mandatory, Jacobs is WBA mandatory and Derevyanchenko is IBF mandatory
                  That was a final eliminator but does that mean Jacobs is next? Wouldn't Murata, the WBA "regular" champ, be the mandatory? I have not heard that Jacobs is mandatory, just that he won a final eliminator. That does not mean he is the next mandatory. Link?

I just have trouble believing that. Because if G has to fight Derevyanchenko by August 3, then the WBA mandatory would be next. Which means Jacobs should have his title fight later this year or early next. You could be right, I don't know, I just have a hard time believing that a boxer wants to fight someone as dangerous as Charlo when his next fight should be against g for a lot more money and for three titles.

Comment

People need to stop giving twins such identical names. I'm tired of having to google a Charlo every time one is mentioned like "okay, which one is the middleweight again?"

Also, curious who makes the management decisions. They're identical twins, so I feel bad for the brother who has to drain the extra 8lbs

Comment

Id like to see Charlo vs Jacobs
                      Especially after the call out and their encounters in the last couple of months
                      At the moment I do believe Charlo has momentum on his side
                      Would the old aggressive Jacobs show up , would this be enough motivation ?

Comment

Working...
                      X