No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
    I'm assuming you had internet access when you made that comment, so nah, you can look up the articles the same way I did.
    That's his schtick.

He asks for endless sourcing, then once the other person refuses to play his game he claims he 'won' or some other such nonsense.

Props for not playing his childish games.

Comment

• how am I not surprised at the no reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Fantastic article today by Charles Blow in the NYT. I'll highlight some of the better parts

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/o...nion&smtyp=cur
        So when will you change the title of the article to Hillary and the DNC, along with Steve Bannon all made up this bullshlt about Russia, and there was zero illegal actions by Trump, and that Hilary should be in jail, as well as Obama who authorized wire tapping on Trump 2 years ago, and the whole Loretta Lynch scandal....

Sorry, I forgot, you libtards hate the truth and facts, but love your Fake News!

Carry on...

Comment

Fantastic article today by Charles Blow in the NYT. I'll highlight some of the better parts

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/o...nion&smtyp=cur
          Trumpism is a religion founded on patriarchy and white supremacy.

It is the belief that even the least qualified man is a better choice than the most qualified woman and a belief that the most vile, anti-intellectual, scandal-plagued simpleton of a white man is sufficient to follow in the presidential footsteps of the best educated, most eloquent, most affable black man.

So Trump was the least qualified man for the job? On what grounds? Obama never even held a job in his lifetime before becoming a Senator. He was a "community organizer" who played the race card better than anyone before him. Suckered all you fools into voting for him and gave you nothing in return.

Under your "qualified black man" we got:

- National debt doubled from $10 trillion to $20 trillion

- Welfare recipients increased by over 35%

- Heroin epidemic

- Rising murder rates in cities like Chicago and Baltimore which are predominantly black

- A healthcare system that raised your taxes

- More scandals than the media would ever report, even though he claims a scandal-free administration

- Americans still living on the same wages they earned back in the 90's when you adjust for inflation

To think that Hillary would have been more qualified, when she was clearly corrupt and incompetent, is pure liberalism at it's core. She was plagued with scandal at every turn which we are still paying for via investigations and trials.

But the narrative on the left is Trump = Racism. You don't even realize that is the very reason he won. Americans are tired of the race-baiting, PC nonsense.

Your party may have lost, but what you don't see yet, is that YOU won. Trump was the better person for the job, but you seem to want to court the professional politicians and failed policy-makers, as if they were doing any better a job at running governments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            So when will you change the title of the article to Hillary and the DNC, along with Steve Bannon all made up this bullshlt about Russia, and there was zero illegal actions by Trump, and that Hilary should be in jail, as well as Obama who authorized wire tapping on Trump 2 years ago, and the whole Loretta Lynch scandal....

Sorry, I forgot, you libtards hate the truth and facts, but love your Fake News!

Carry on...

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Your party may have lost, but what you don't see yet, is that YOU won. Trump was the better person for the job, but you seem to want to court the professional politicians and failed policy-makers, as if they were doing any better a job at running governments.
              He's the epitome of a superfan.

He puts bothing, and I mean nothing, over his team loyalty.

What's funny is the team he cheerleads for is the very team that called people like him "stupid" for believing their lies.

You really can't fix stupid. But sadly, Democrat politicians have learned how to exploit it.

Comment

Lmao you have no facts of any collusion with Russia. Zero proof. I have zero need to defend Trump because the whole Russia scandal is a joke based on a joke. I was suggesting you do a topic against real treachury and crimes. But you just want to shlt on trump, like the saying goes, throw enough bullshlt on the wall, some of it will stick...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

What's funny is the team he cheerleads for is the very team that called people like him "stupid" for believing their lies.

You really can't fix stupid. But sadly, Democrat politicians have learned how to exploit it.
                  Well, he's a Marxist to be sure. But more to the point, while his bull**** is more subtle, he's part of the same "hate whitey" crowd as Chollo Vista and Addix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Lmao you have no facts of any collusion with Russia. Zero proof. I have zero need to defend Trump because the whole Russia scandal is a joke based on a joke. I was suggesting you do a topic against real treachury and crimes. But you just want to shlt on trump, like the saying goes, throw enough bullshlt on the wall, some of it will stick...
                    Two guilty pleas and 2 indictments. This probe is moving faster than Watergate and that had an eye witness. You know what time it is?

It aint over til Mueller says it's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Who did I vote for last election? Bump one topic that I wrote about Hillary. Just one

Comment

Working...
                      X