Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What age did you move out of your parents house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
    Why the **** aren't people answering the original question?

Well, I moved out when I turned 22 then returned when I was 25, last year. The reason is because I lost my job and now I'm back at school and plan to move out later this year.

Right now I'm 26.
    amateur mate.......

Hope to finish my Engineering degree in 3 or 4 years time.......I should be 23 or 24 when I finish my degree.......I plan to have a steady job before I ever decide leaving home.....and that's why you went back to your parents right???? you need to make sure your able to ****ing provide for yourself before trying to be a hero

paying for ****ing rent would be a waste if I can stay at my parents....

Comment

First time was 21, went back at 23, left again at 24. Now i'm 26 and seriously considering going back, i want to go back to studying. Don't want to be a fcking bouncer all my life.

Comment

i moved out at 18 wasnt forced to just chose to my parents didnt mind if I stayed forever.

Comment

Comment

I was 19 when I closed up shop and moved to another city. Only lasted a little of a year and booked it back to mommas pad to get more education.

Comment

i never left im only 17 ...

Comment

17... coz my college is from another town. i'll be grad next year and a job is already waitin for me.

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
                  Why the **** aren't people answering the original question?

Well, I moved out when I turned 22 then returned when I was 25, last year. The reason is because I lost my job and now I'm back at school and plan to move out later this year.

Right now I'm 26.
                  What a loser. I plan to be out of the house at 18 with a wrestling scholarship to a great school, like California University or something. My dad wants me to go off to the military academy, but I'm not into their policies ever since they came out with that no gays in the military crap.

Comment

I moved out when i was 23. I would of moved out sooner but i was not willing to live with anyone else besides my brother. So i had to wait for him to finish school. I just bought a house about 5 months ago and my parents left theres so they are living with me but are currently looking for a house. Hopefully they find it soon.

Comment

for those who say they moved out at 17. Do you mean went to college and lived in a dorm? Cuz I was going to say, dammmn Lol, how could you afford to buy a house or apartment at 17?

Comment

Working...
                      X