Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-18-2018, 12:59 PM #51
Interim Champion

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,116.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mack. View Post
Broner maidana is probably my most watched.
That was some gangster sh|t by Maidana
abracada is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-18-2018, 01:01 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 520 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,072,158.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
I have a few.

Pryor-Arguello I - the best fight ever IMO

Morales-Barrera I - the best fight of my lifetime IMO

Trinidad-Vargas
Marquez-Diaz I
Marquez-Barrera

Marquez-Pacquaio IV - not my favorite action though it was a great fight but my favorite sports moment of all-time

Sanchez-Gomez
Olivares-Kanazawa II
Carbajal-Gonzalez I
Gomez-Pintor
Vazquez-Marquez III
Hagler-Hearns
Toney-McCallum I & II
Corrales-Castillo I

The list could go on. I like a lot of fights. My favorite moment was Marquez-Pacquaio IV maybe my favorite action is Tito-Vargas.

Likewise sir, great list of fights you have as well. And yes there are so many others. Great fights, great memories.
True That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 02:00 PM #53
Contender

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Joime has a spectacular aura aboutJoime has a spectacular aura aboutJoime has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 6,385.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz View Post
Like you I never get tired of watching that fight. I wish Maidana would come out of retirement just to spank Broner all over again.
I wish so too! Do you follow Maidana on Instagram? Chinomaidana1? He’s never coming back. He’s using those 2 Mayweather paychecks to the fullest. Ever since his last fight, I don’t think I’ve seen a pic of him NOT wearing Louis Vuttion lmaooo good for him though but he is missed. Ridiculously entertaining fighter. And very humble outside the ring too.
Joime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 02:05 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1431 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000,148,691,643.11
Total Points: 1,000,148,820,882.45
This user is a racist. - Paddy Mashdown 

DeGale vs Truax II

A true high-intensity chess match
Julia Slobberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 02:38 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Graz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant futureGraz has a brilliant future
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,999,993,376,768.00
So true, man.  Well said. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the great posts. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joime View Post
I wish so too! Do you follow Maidana on Instagram? Chinomaidana1? Heís never coming back. Heís using those 2 Mayweather paychecks to the fullest. Ever since his last fight, I donít think Iíve seen a pic of him NOT wearing Louis Vuttion lmaooo good for him though but he is missed. Ridiculously entertaining fighter. And very humble outside the ring too.
Yes unfortunately for boxing fans but good for Chino is that heís enjoying the fruits of his labor. Good for him. Iíll never forget him saying before the Broner fight how ďBroner is going to see how it feels to be hit by a man.Ē Gotta love Chino
Graz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:16 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 964 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,521,570,010,326.42
Total Points: 99,521,570,117,343.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
wlad-povetkin
BwahHahahah

Wlad should have been arrested for his performance in that fight.
sunny31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:06 PM #57
Shhhh...

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,460,698,530,148,474.00
Total Points: 10,510,728,763,355,032.00
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov For schooling these cats about Maidana's defense. - punchr Something to wash that donut down. - punchr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Whatís your favorite fight to rewatch.

My absolute favorite it hopkins-Tito

Total masterclass

Watch hopkins play coy, just jabbing and moving, not engaging just slowly setting up Tito..

Jab, jab, move, tie up, jab, jab, tie up, move, jab,,, thatís all Bernard did until the 10 sec warning in round 2. Then it was jab, jab, BOOM with the right hand.. masterclass on how you set traps and how to setup the right hand.

Entire fight, hopkins has his right hand glued to his face, blocking Titoís left hook..
Left hook from Tito, Hopkins counters with his own hook.

Hook for hook,,, until BOOM, 9th rd, hopkins unleashes the straight right, hadnít used hardly at all the whole fight, Tito has no idea what has hit him, and Hopkins just brutalizes him with the straight right in the 9th.

By the 11th Tito loses composure and the fight turns dirty, Hopkins in his head, ref intervenes, ref is checking hopkins, hopkins just gives Tito the death stare, and then calmly walks out and delivers a brutal uppercut combination right before the bell.

12th, hopkins still has the right hand glued to his face, blocks Titoís left hook, and counters with a brutal hook to end the fight.

Masterclass all the way thru, not even Floyd mayweather has a complete dissection of an A+ fighter like hopkins did that night.

A true master, showing all his tricks in one fight.

My favorite fight to rewatch, just to see the genius of hopkins
You see him set up the same combo one or two rounds earlier too. He knew that Tito would counter the left uppercut with his left hook naturally, so in round 10 or 11 (maybe even one earlier in the fight too I think) he throws a left uppercut from outside, but deliberately wide to draw the left hook counter which he then catches and counters with the right that stopped him. Amazing combo and set up.
BennyST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 12:13 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8126 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,804,170,885,625,580,355,584.00
Total Points: 48,844,211,180,425,472,638,976.00
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post
You see him set up the same combo one or two rounds earlier too. He knew that Tito would counter the left uppercut with his left hook naturally, so in round 10 or 11 (maybe even one earlier in the fight too I think) he throws a left uppercut from outside, but deliberately wide to draw the left hook counter which he then catches and counters with the right that stopped him. Amazing combo and set up.
Yep, dude put on an absolute clinic.

I still have yet to see an A+ fighter get dissected like that
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:34 AM #59
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 10105 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 290,072,568,762,323.94
Total Points: 100,001,000,391,172,671,143,936.00
Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 
Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 
I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat 

no question about the numero uno....
chico vs jlc 1 - greatest fight of all time. this had everything !!!!

the rest -
srl vs hearns 1 - role reversals. the hunted became the hunter.
hagler vs hearns - poor hearns.....
ssm vs cheato - ''king'' for a day.
gatti vs ward 1 - epic rock em sock em between a couple of club fighters
tyson vs berbick - the knockdown alone....
foreman vs lyle - even cosell was funny
muriqi vs ahmad - a poor mans hagler hearns (with a dozen kd's)
swift vs khan - dwts
mab vs eric - all 3
jmm vs pac - 1 & 4
tua vs ike - back n forth
tyson vs biggs - ''gonna make tyson my son.''
tyson vs holy - bite fight
mab vs mckinny - pure guts
holy vs bowe - fan man
bowe vs golota - both were shlt storms
tua vs ruiz - the best 19 sec fight ever !
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:13 AM #60
Contender

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Fanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 36,677.64

I never research fights. Just moments.

Corrales Castillo the last round
Judah KO Spinks in his hometown
End of Charlo Williams
Swift KO Khan

As a bonus. Listen to Lampley in the last round of Garcia Khan. HBO has become unwatchable due to the biased announcing. Lamps says Khan has taken over the fight 10 seconds before his is ended. Terrible.

Last edited by Fanofreason; 05-19-2018 at 06:16 AM.
Fanofreason is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
favorite, fight, rewatch

User Tag List