Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-13-2018, 01:52 AM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17034 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 50,785.95
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
You literally substituted the Vox and Huffingtonpost Links with even more outrageous (if that were possible) buffoonery.

Tim Wise bro, lol really? The self proclaimed "anti racist and educator" and author of wonderful literary titles like "White Like Me" and "Dear White America"..... Whose going to be your next source, this guy?
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Proving once again you have no idea how media works. The articles are summaries of the studies I posted. Since you don't want to read the articles I gave you the actual studies. I know you haven't finished reading the studies yet. Talk to me when you finish reading the studies. Like I told the other guy. If you don't want to start the conversation with the basic facts it's no reason to continue the discussion. Why would I continue with someone who's denying reality?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 04:38 AM #62
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16845 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,115.08
Total Points: 53,302.65
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Those were the first 3 months of each president, and each besides Trump stood at 20% negative stories, but Obama stood at 40% positive assessment, almost twice as much as anyone before him. Year in and Trump hit 91% negative.
But people didn't like Clinton at 40%.

Like I said if we are being reasonable it looks like an outsider to Washington bias or just the fact Trump has a "strong" character that is gonna have people loving or hating him. He's Floyd Mayweather.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 11:35 AM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3535 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 13,552.72
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
Oh yeah definately the standard of journalism has dumbed down quite a bit but so has the entire nation as whole so you can argue they just adpating and giving the public the news/media in the format they want DUMBED DOWN!
And the machine that made people dumbed down?

Yes our media which is currently controlled by the Left

Hollywood
News media
Even sports are talking about politics

The left has used this mahine to further their agenda
Stir chaos using the Racism platform

Remember during the obama presidency the news media was pushing for the blacks vs white cops agenda while at the same time kissing obamos deek
Obamo was also fanning the flames by siding one side
U know which side
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 11:37 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
Trump constantly attacks the media with crazy unfounded claims and you wonder why he gets negative coverage lol. You are a special kind of stupid.
Media attacked him first lol

U been living in a cave or something?
Old 05-13-2018, 11:39 AM #65
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,263.26
Total Points: 33,282.94
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

I'm a 100% convinced, that they're running with this Russia story till 2020 because the Democratic nominees are pure garbage and won't beat him.
PACnPBFsuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 12:04 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,230.95
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckToothed View Post
The liberal media bias goes all the way back to Slick Willyís presidency...

He was portrayed as the coolest president ever; playing the saxophone with Arsenio Hall while getting a blow job in the Oval Office.

If Trump got the same treatment, heíd be GOAT
Trump donít got game like Clinton doe
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 12:05 PM #67
Lieutenant

Quoted: 4861 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,090.15
Total Points: 17,853.14
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
But people didn't like Clinton at 40%.

Like I said if we are being reasonable it looks like an outsider to Washington bias or just the fact Trump has a "strong" character that is gonna have people loving or hating him. He's Floyd Mayweather.
That's not the point, we aren't talking about people we are talking about the media. You think Clinton would receive 91% negative coverage from the media?
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 12:41 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
BuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,567.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Trump donít got game like Clinton doe
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

No contest
BuckToothed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 12:52 PM #69
Patriot

Quoted: 7759 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,755.99
Total Points: 29,617.51
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Well if they weren't equally negative towards Bush, then it's fair to say it's not a D/R thing and is more a Trump thing.

It would be unusual at any rate to expect that different presidents doing different things would receive identical media responses.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 12:58 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Well if they weren't equally negative towards Bush, then it's fair to say it's not a D/R thing and is more a Trump thing.

It would be unusual at any rate to expect that different presidents doing different things would receive identical media responses.
If trump would have ran as D
He would have been portrayed as a god

Share This With Friends

Tags
coverage, donald, negative, news, trump

User Tag List