Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grown a** man gets into physical confrontation w/high school students over gun contro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
    We all need to enlighten ourselves and stop the violence. If they had just held hands with each other instead of yelling at each other, this would have been a peaceful resolution.
    Would you hold his butt wipe hand ???

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Would you hold his butt wipe hand ???
      Does he wash?

Comment

Does he wash?
        I dont know. It was your suggestion but then I remembered that you will only use the lady's restroom.

Curious if you also squat?

Comment

I dont know. It was your suggestion but then I remembered that you will only use the lady's restroom.

Curious if you also squat?
          Yea, I squat, deadlift, bench. I get all the main exercises done.

Comment

Ok seriously this is for a research project. Is your habit mostly for defecating or urinating?

Comment

i have 5 different videos saved on my computer of me beating up trump supporters at the trump protests.
              If someone can tell me how to post youtube videos on here, I'll post the fights.
              Somebody help this dude upload.

I gotta see these videos.

Why were you at a protest? I have never met somebody that would actually go to one of those things. Regardless if you left or right, these protests seem like they are for dumb****s and paid agitators

Comment

After watching the video, the dude could have handled it a lot better, I’m pretty sure if he calmly talked to them and explained the noise issue, none of this would have happened. He wasn’t trying to stop them from protesting or even cared about it. He just wanted the noise down.
                But the guy was way too macho in his approach. Even though the kids are probably some douches, the dude went about it all wrong and play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Comment

Ha ha lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Somebody help this dude upload.

I gotta see these videos.

Why were you at a protest? I have never met somebody that would actually go to one of those things. Regardless if you left or right, these protests seem like they are for dumb****s and paid agitators
                    Hmm and it would be interesting to find out how these protests influence his leaving meat sauce in the lady's toilets

To put a video up you right click and then right click embed code
                    Last edited by maracho; 05-02-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Hmm and it would be interesting to find out how these protests influence his leaving meat sauce in the lady's toilets

To put a video up you right click and then right click embed code
                      What if you on a tablet? I can never figure that shyt out on my iPad. Always asks me for a URL or some other bs

Comment

Working...
                      X