Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody every else NOT INTERESTED in Chavez Jr vs Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll watch it, like I watch pretty much everything else, but it's hardly on my radar compared to all the other great fights that are being made so far this year

Comment

i don't want to buy it, but it's a huge fight in mexico and should be entertaining. i expect GBP to try and monetize canelo as best they can, given all of the information that's come out regarding just how much of a share he has of all of their revenue. he's basically the only consistent earner on their roster.

if this will help make the golovkin fight i'll support it. and again, it should be a fun fight with a lot of storylines. chavez is huge, not that hard to hit, has power, and he's not goign to run from canelo. canelo's got some of the best offense in boxing when he's got a stationary target. the fight will be fun if jr is in shape. looking at videos of him train, however, i think chavez hasn't even put his gloves on between fights.

Comment

I would rather have Canelo or Chavez jr fight GGG tbh but I doubt that is gonna happen.

Comment

Actually I would rather see Canelo fight Chavez Sr. But I'm still going to watch it.

Comment

I'll watch it, but i'm not exactly counting down the days. All a bit 'meh'.

Comment

Working...
            X