No announcement yet.

I thought Mexico will pay for the wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Mexico will pay for the wall

Why shutdown the government coz of wall funding?

Smh trumpdiots believe this lie too that Mexico will pay for the wall

WUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No Wall Can Stop The #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I don't give a shyt who funds the wall, it needs to be built. I heard some of it will be funded by pulling back foreign aid we send to countries around the world who probably shouldn't be getting those billions of dollars in taxpayer money. That's a good start. Using the money confiscated from cartels could also go towards funding the wall.

Put it to you this way, I'd rather see the wall funded with taxpayer dollars than to see my taxpayer dollars be wasted on social programs that support illegals, prisons and welfare leeches. What they cost us to defend them through the legal system, arresting them, jail/prison, medical expenses, education, and social services, could build a big piece of that wall. The money we spend on Americans who are on welfare, rotting in state of the art prisons, and processing them through courts and legal system is not how I want my tax dollars spent.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I don't give a shyt who funds the wall, it needs to be built. I heard some of it will be funded by pulling back foreign aid we send to countries around the world who probably shouldn't be getting those billions of dollars in taxpayer money. That's a good start. Using the money confiscated from cartels could also go towards funding the wall.

Put it to you this way, I'd rather see the wall funded with taxpayer dollars than to see my taxpayer dollars be wasted on social programs that support illegals, prisons and welfare leeches. What they cost us to defend them through the legal system, arresting them, jail/prison, medical expenses, education, and social services, could build a big piece of that wall. The money we spend on Americans who are on welfare, rotting in state of the art prisons, and processing them through courts and legal system is not how I want my tax dollars spent.
        So you dont care trump lied mexico will for the wall?

This is how trump got your votes. Same way his trump university robbed those poor students their hard earned money

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          So you dont care trump lied mexico will for the wall?

This is how trump got your votes. Same way his trump university robbed those poor students their hard earned money
          I care about the ends, not the means when it comes to the wall. There are ways to make Mexico pay indirectly by brokering a new NAFTA deal.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/11/trum...ugh-nafta.html

Comment

Why shutdown the government coz of wall funding?

Smh trumpdiots believe this lie too that Mexico will pay for the wall
            Here you go lil butler

http://www.mexicomatters.net/mexicor...sterinbaja.php

Butler, how can you be in Houston, a Mexican strong hold, great thread... Mexican people steal and will reuse building materials... That wall will provide building materials for many impoverished people... God Bless trump... For Mexican's, we can hardly wait til he gives us free building materials...

Are you really in Texas, good post... Ppl in Mexico need free building materials.... Btw lil brother butler... There's a hole in the ground in Baja Califas where trump conned fools and tools just like you... Trump conned them into investing in a trump dream of gambling, expensive hotel rooms...

Let me look for a link.... Gimme a few
            Last edited by Zaroku; 01-24-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

That was always a campaign slogan.
              Only idiots took that seriously.
              Common sense should tell you that Mexico couldn’t be forced to pay for a wall they abhor.
              A border wall won’t stop illegal immigration or the drug trade.
              But it will at least slow it down.
              I personally think that a border wall is a waste of money without placing more personnel and technology alongside it to guard the wall. Because a wall by itself won’t stop people from digging tunnels, climbing over,or going around if there are gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                That was always a campaign slogan.
                Only idiots took that seriously.
                Common sense should tell you that Mexico couldn’t be forced to pay for a wall they abhor.
                A border wall won’t stop illegal immigration or the drug trade.
                But it will at least slow it down.
                I personally think that a border wall is a waste of money without placing more personnel and technology alongside it to guard the wall. Because a wall by itself won’t stop people from digging tunnels, climbing over,or going around if there are gaps.
                Nope it wont, they will only build the wall in the same place their is a wall lmfao. They cant build in certain area cause the terrain wont allow, the U.S. dont own the property etc etc.

I for one dont mind a wall, it will only increase profits but that is for another conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I care about the ends, not the means when it comes to the wall. There are ways to make Mexico pay indirectly by brokering a new NAFTA deal.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/11/trum...ugh-nafta.html
                  I see typical trumdiots not caring trump lied as in many case

Comment

I see typical trumdiots not caring trump lied as in many case
                    Butler hit me, his upper cut dropped me, he is a Master blaster... He's a home alone trickster... run thinker... 3 interceptions ^^^^^ i
                    Peace brother butler... That lil maricon swung for the fences and I caught the ball in Tokyo

that ball is jhonny's mouth now.. Jhonny takes what he wants

My woman asked me a simple question... When you call Jhonny he never comes... When you order me once... I try to not listen.. But when you stand up.. Jhonny runs to you and I obey... Stand up more...

Jhonny is sleeping and snoring near my wife, and I'm most definitely in command...

Win, lose or draw... I'm "all in" all the time...
                    I chased death in my youth, now it's fighting back...
                    Finally a worthy opponent... Feet don't fail me now...

I won't dance with the devil, but I'm still capable of throwing chingaso on my worst day....
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 01-24-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X