Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Ward Will Come Back; Has Enough Money to Take a Rest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Ward Will Come Back; Has Enough Money to Take a Rest

Sergey Kovalev isn't convinced Andre Ward will remain retired. The WBO light heavyweight champion thinks Ward is taking an understandable break because he made plenty of money for their two fights and wants to afford his body time to rest. Kovalev expects Ward to fight again at some point, however, and hopes to eventually secure a third bout against him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

my father will return one day- sergey "son of ward'' kovalev

Comment

I would like to see Ward fight Stevenson, IF Stevenson beats Jack! Other than Stevenson, Ward might as well stay retired! I would NOT pay to see Ward vs. Kovalev 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        Son of judges !!!!!! and never forget that.
        he would lose the first fight and get penalized for low blows in the second - if those fights would happen outside of the states.

SOJ!!!!
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 01-12-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Of course Andre "Son of Golata" will be back. He's just getting the PEDs he got from Conte out of his system. I'm sure he'll be back and fighting in Vegas or Oakland again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I would like to see Ward fight Stevenson, IF Stevenson beats Jack! Other than Stevenson, Ward might as well stay retired! I would NOT pay to see Ward vs. Kovalev 3!
            Only if it happens immediately after a sensational Kovalev performance, where he still seems to be at his peak. Otherwise it's just another fight where a younger defensive boxer with a style that doesnt rely on high output, and who probably has better access to better PEDs, fights an aging offensive fighter whose style does rely on output and prime stamina, and who probably doesn't have access to the same PEDs. This fight should have happened when both were 30 to 32 at the latest, on neutral ground, with objective refs and judges. But obviously, that would have risked HBO's golden boy's undefeated record, so it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              i wouldnt like to see ward fight anyone..he'll just start losing and then start cheating...he's not the man at this divisiona dn he knows it..it's typical ward...doesnt answer all the questions just complain and leave

and u shouldntg have paid to see them fight around lineage the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Of course Andre "Son of Golata" will be back. He's just getting the PEDs he got from Conte out of his system. I'm sure he'll be back and fighting in Vegas or Oakland again.
                Don't you get tired of saying stupid things? You probably got kids and a family. Act like a man and stop saying weird and meaningless comments. Get your head out your a$$. Your embarrass yourself and you embarrass me.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  Ping pow bing....lol

Comment

Short memories Ward a elite hof Stevenson ducked Pascal big$ Canada ducks Kovalev Ward now you think there’s a unification chance? Ward beats all of them I got all action

Comment

Working...
                    X