Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Nice catch

This post should have ended the thread
    If that's true and Jackson-Lee is in the right, why then did Jackson-Lee have to play the race card?

Hmmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Nice catch

This post should have ended the thread
      Also, you must have missed where the teacher denied she cancelled her flight.

If she cancelled her flight, why'd she go up to the airport to catch the flight?

Hmmmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Staff:

Flynn

Priebus

Omarosa

Bannon

Gorka

Scaramucci

Katie Walsh

Michael Dubke

Spicer

Michael Short

Derek Harvey

I'm sure Rep. Lee also has a long time member of her staff just like Trump had with his bodyguard.

Congressional staff has a high turnover rate because people take those jobs for connections and experience. Work as an aide. Build relationships. Get hired on K street as a lobbyist.
        Why can you never stay on topic?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Why can you never stay on topic?
          Motha****a ******ed, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            So you don't understand the difference between Congressional staff and a Presidential Cabinet.

And you're making excuses and not addressing the source cited for you.

Some things never change.

As soon as Jackson-Lee played the race card, you were one of those who was going to defend her come hell or high water.
            Technically Priebus, Chief of Staff, is considered a cabinet member. Sanders was Press secretary whe Spicer resigned.

Comment

Notice how he says there's no way it could be Jackson-Lee who was at fault. It's either the airline or this woman whose at fault.

He completely ignored my source which said at least one airline had asked Jackson-Lee to stop using them because of her "Do you know who I am!" diva attitude.

Superfan cheerleading at it's finest.
              The lady either cancelled her flight by accident on the app (she's 60 years old ffs! It happens with old people and technology) or there was a glitch in the UA system which showed the flight was cancelled thru her app. How is this Rep. Lee's fault?

Comment

If that's true and Jackson-Lee is in the right, why then did Jackson-Lee have to play the race card?

Hmmmm.....
                Why did Simon have to play the blame the black lady card for something that was user error or UA error?

"How dare this entitled nig....umm black woman get my seat"
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 12-27-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Why did Simon have to play the blame the black lady card for something that was user error or UA error?

It has more to do with her being a politician than a black woman.

Race is just being injected out of paranoia and to reinforce the endless victim narrative. Yeah, the black politician who got someone else's seat is the victim, not the plebeian

Somehow I think if it was a black woman's seat that was taken and given to an old rich white politician, your stance would align specifically with the black individual again. I wonder why.

Who is the real racist, here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    It has more to do with her being a politician than a black woman.

Race is just being injected out of paranoia and to reinforce the endless victim narrative. Yeah, the black politician who got someone else's seat is the victim, not the plebeian

Somehow I think if it was a black woman's seat that was taken and given to an old rich white politician, your stance would align specifically with the black individual again. I wonder why.

Who is the real racist, here?
                    How do you know it has more to do with her being a politician than race?

Comment

How do you know it has more to do with her being a politician than race?
                      Well objectively, no one is going to be happy about someone being given their seat. When you add in that the fact that the person to whom it was given is a politician, it has all the appearances of special treatment at your expense. It looks like you being treated as less than someone based on them being an "elite".

There is enough to take offense at without taking race into the picture.

You have inferred her thoughts as:
                      So, what makes you so certain? Do you have some evidence or reason why you think she is racist, or do you just impute that motive as a matter of course?

Comment

Working...
                      X