• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    How do i invest? How much do i invest?

When do i sell?

Clue me up
    Take every dollar you can spare for the next 6-12 months, go to localbitcoin.com, set up an account & find the best rate someone is selling bitcoin for that has the most reviews with the highest % of approval rating. Buy whatever that dollar amount equals in bitcoin.

Watch the price every couple days or download a app that monitors prices & alerts you to big movements or prices you want to be alerted to. And sell when it hits $8.4k per bitcoin (its worth $4,277 today, it goes up & down just like a stock does or just like our own money does although people don't release it they only realize "stuff seems to cost more") if you wanna double your money or $12.6k if you wanna triple your money. Might happen within 6 months, might take a year if you want to triple up, but its almost for sure going happen.

And if you are fearful of the risk, as you should be with any investment to a certain degree, then just monitor the downtrends to & if bitcoin drops to $2.1k then sell & you've only taken a 50% hit on your investment. But personally I double down when things go low cuz this stuff has something like a 1% of people f#cking with it today & its going to be the future of money, if not many things, & 1% isn't close to its high water mark even if it does eventually fail.

Comment

Ive been watching a video where they were building a house with a 3D printer.

Wtf is PRNT?
      It is the stock symbol for a 3D printer index..

Basically a mutual fund that tracks all the 3D companies.
      So instead of trying to pick one or two winning stocks in the field, you can have exposure to all the companies..

I fully believe in this technology and by 2035 this market will be huge. Hard part is predicting which companies survive the evolution. That's why I use PRNT because it allows me to have wide exposure without having to choose a precise company

Comment

Lead Dev very nice man

How long u been coding Java?
        My whole professional career guvn'r.. it's been over 11yrs now..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Invest any spare dollar you can live without today into Bitcoin. In 6 months give or take when you've doubled or tripled up send me 6% of your profit as a token of appreciation.

Feel free to bump this thread in 6ish month when Bitcoin (now valued just over 4k a coin) is worth 8k or 12k+ per coin.

Bumped in 6 months as requested.

Comment

Cruel but at least he got in lower

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Cruel but at least he got in lower
              Its not cruel its just petty honestly.

This mfer is bout the pettiest most beta male c#ck smoker on this site. I'm legit embarrassed I used to like & big up this simple mfer.

And if anyone has listened to any of the specific sh^t I've said about BTC or ETH on this site (done it 3x or 4x, feel free to look it up) they could've doubled & tripled there money about 3 or 4 times iirc. And the above advice worked if you can read. BTC went from 4K to 19k. That was well within the confines of my advice to triple your money as I said it would. So idk wtf he's even getting on about.

And I'll still say despite the current downturn it'll go right back up (same thing happened in 2013, dropped 90%-ish, took a year to comeback from that fall, but it cameback all the same). Anyone wanting to make money will buy in now & even more if it goes down further. Just keep watching. This ain't over & if you think its over you don't understand this space. And thats fine if you don't understand this space, but don't be a petty mfer bout it cuz you're ignorant about something.

Comment

Hi dudes

Thanks to the almighty i am making that paper and my salary is only getting better :]

I hope everyone achieves what they desire and wish for

God bless

My question is how do i double up my earnings even more and what do you suggest i invest my cash in?

What looks good?
                Whats the future?
                Whats gonna be big?

Captain Z whats your input

Fire away gentlemen
                As much as the stock market is in the dumpster right now believe it or not Now is the time to invest.
                You buy low and sell high. The trick is figuring out when that is. But most just play the long term game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Its not cruel its just petty honestly.

This mfer is bout the pettiest most beta male c#ck smoker on this site. I'm legit embarrassed I used to like & big up this simple mfer.

And if anyone has listened to any of the specific sh^t I've said about BTC or ETH on this site (done it 3x or 4x, feel free to look it up) they could've doubled & tripled there money about 3 or 4 times iirc. And the above advice worked if you can read. BTC went from 4K to 19k. That was well within the confines of my advice to triple your money as I said it would. So idk wtf he's even getting on about.

And I'll still say despite the current downturn it'll go right back up (same thing happened in 2013, dropped 90%-ish, took a year to comeback from that fall, but it cameback all the same). Anyone wanting to make money will buy in now & even more if it goes down further. Just keep watching. This ain't over & if you think its over you don't understand this space. And thats fine if you don't understand this space, but don't be a petty mfer bout it cuz you're ignorant about something.

Don’t get so triggered, this is nothing personal.

Y’all cryptoheads laughed at me and thought I had no idea what I was talking about when I said these coins are worthless and totally dependent on new buyers or it will collapse..
                  and now y’all ran out of new buyers to buy it at a higher place so the price goes into a death spiral.

Blockchain is the valuable part, but you aren’t buying that when you buy these tokens.

So don’t get mad when someone tries to warn, only to stubborn and proclaim to “bump this in 6 months” and then get mad about it.

This is nothing personal against you as a poster, I’m sorry you take it that way.

PS bitcoin hit 5996 today, but I will let you keep them e-points til it hits 5000 even or below, I want them e-interest payments.
                  Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 02-06-2018, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    It is the stock symbol for a 3D printer index..

Basically a mutual fund that tracks all the 3D companies.
                    So instead of trying to pick one or two winning stocks in the field, you can have exposure to all the companies..

I fully believe in this technology and by 2035 this market will be huge. Hard part is predicting which companies survive the evolution. That's why I use PRNT because it allows me to have wide exposure without having to choose a precise company
                    You come across as being very ignorant when it comes to Cryptocurrency but this is great advice.

I'd even take away a decade because technology moves so fast. By 2025 I predict the 3D printing industry will be astronomical compared to what it is today.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      You come across as being very ignorant when it comes to Cryptocurrency but this is great advice.

I'd even take away a decade because technology moves so fast. By 2025 I predict the 3D printing industry will be astronomical compared to what it is today.
                      Keep buying crypto..

All those alt coins,, buy them all.

It’s the future.. buy buy buy..

This one guys drew some lines around a graph and said it’s going to 100k..

If I’m ignorant to crypto, then explain what gives it value outsode of people buying..

Greater fool theory.. exactly what is happening

Comment

Working...
                      X