Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights - Now That Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    It's not being a hater it's commenting on the obvious. You must have not seen it but he did lose to Jacobs.....
    Nah, all three judges had it for GGG in a close fight, just like I did. You not accepting that just goes to show you're not someone to reason with. "I'm right and cant be wrong" is your mentality. You're the type of person that if GGG got robbed after dominating each round, you'd brag that he still lost and was exposed.
    Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 09-13-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      The same Ward who called GGG out when Ward was on the sidelines and GGG already had a fight planned? The same Ward who fights at a different weight to GGG? Yeah what a duck...
      Ward was at 168 at the time & got free from his former promoter challenged lil g OFFICIALLY & within 36 minutes lil g & team said NO & there was a 1 fight clause where each fighter can have a fight before they would actually fight. lil g denied Ward at a shot to fight him period but lil g wanted Floyd or Pacquiao then Nelo, it's the money he is chasing.....

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Nah, all three judges had it for GGG in a close fight, just like I did. You not accepting that just goes to show you're not someone to reason with. "I'm right and cant be wrong" is your mentality. You're the type of person that if GGG got robbed after dominating each round, you'd brag that he still lost and was exposed.
        No, I just don't get brain washed easy like 80% of fans do. Jacobs beat this man. Try boxing for a little while & it might help your prospective some.
        Last edited by j.razor; 09-20-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Not only the judges but the overwhelming majority of press who scored the fight. It was a close fight and I don't think Golovkin dominated but the right guy won. I'd like to see a rematch.

There are just some real haters on here. It is hard to find anyone who makes a credible case for Jacobs getting robbed let alone even winning the fight. You go round by round and you see Golovkin won 4 rounds clearly with KD. Jacobs clearly won 3 rounds. Then you are left with 5 rounds that were super close. If you are giving Jacobs 4/5 you want him to win. I'm seeing 10-10 scores which you'll never see given in championship fights in NA. If you are finding one 10/10 round in that fight then there was more than one.

Good fight, right guy won, maybe they can do it again. Anyone claiming robbery is full of it. I think for some of these guys they want Golovkin to have the same controversy that Floyd and Ward had in their first fights vs. Castillo and Kovalev. To both of those guys credit they came back and IMO demonstrated they were the better fighter overall than their opponent.

IMO the Golovkin-Jacobs fight was like Floyd-DLH. Lots of people wanted DLH, lots of people hated Floyd. When you actually watch that fight Floyd won clearly. It wasn't a blowout but he won. Take the emotions out and the right guy won that night.
          Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 09-13-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            there was never any "true" negotiations. As I said no one ducked anyone. But if all you want to cry about Golovkin ducking Ward then I guess Ward initially ducked Golovkin. All of this is such nonsense.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/1...sts-andre-ward
            SMH....Your in denial.....a formal offer for the fight was rejected.

http://www.thefightcity.com/golovkin...ovalev-boxing/

Comment

I don't subscribe to it either. But Martinez knew what was up. He didn't feel he was in good enough shape to beat Golovkin. Charlo was not in the same place as Golovkin was then. Golovkin had been fighting his whole career at MW. He didn't move up and get put as the #1 contender he had demonstrated through his performance in the division with multiple fighters.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2013/6/3...t-says-dibella

I like Martinez, I wish the torch would have passed from him to Golovkin without all this BS in between. But I understand his situation, he made the best decision for his career and family.

On 9/16 whoever wins we'll have the clear cut best MW in the world.
              Dude stop reading badlefthook! I got a Great Right Hook!

Comment

So let me say I don't speak for anyone but myself.

If Charlo is not Golovkin's next fight I don't give a crap. Golovkin if he wins has a potential rematch with Canelo. He also has stated he wants the other belt. Then there is a potential rematch with Jacobs. All of those fights IMO are justified as taking place before a Charlo fight.

IMO the best for boxing and the best for Charlo is to get a Jacobs fight, or just try to get a few fights in before. Sitting around and waiting for Golovkin or Canelo doesn't fly. I think Charlo is a very good fighter but understanding the reality of the situation is he really brings nothing to the table at the moment. To make himself a more appealing option do exactly what he said he wanted to do, clean out the division or at least just challenge Jacobs and beat him. Sanchez said Jacobs is the #2 fighter in the division. If he beats him it would be hard for anyone to say he doesn't deserve a shot.

If you are truly a Charlo fan and believe him do you really want him sitting around waiting. Jacobs, Lemiuex, Charlo all need to get their ass in the ring.

Here's what I wouldn't like as a fan of Golovkin and more so a fan of boxing:

Assuming Golovkin beats Canelo decisively his next fight is Saunders (I'd rather have Saunders win and be a new opponent than a rematch with Monroe).

Golovkin-Saunders in March 2018 - this fight takes place in Los Angeles or maybe London or NYC.

Jacobs - Charlo at about the same time in NYC.

The winners face off in August or September of 2018. Obviously I hope it was Golovkin vs either of the two.
                Dude! He lost to Jacobs & after that experience he will NEVER enter the ring with Jacobs again & Jermall is the mandatory for the winner but we all know what PATH they want to take IF he beats Nelo & that path is to get that last belt cuz who ever has it is a WEAK opponent in bily joe or who he already beat willie THEN move to 168 for the WEAK opponents there hopefully to retire RIGHT AFTER. GET A CLUE DUDE! If you a REAL FAN then you would want these fights! Not say what COWARDS say. When I fought & when I lost I told my coach RIGHT after the fight to get me a REMATCH which I would & win! Stop trying to PROTECT lil g!

Comment

So let me say I don't speak for anyone but myself.

If Charlo is not Golovkin's next fight I don't give a crap. Golovkin if he wins has a potential rematch with Canelo. He also has stated he wants the other belt. Then there is a potential rematch with Jacobs. All of those fights IMO are justified as taking place before a Charlo fight.

IMO the best for boxing and the best for Charlo is to get a Jacobs fight, or just try to get a few fights in before. Sitting around and waiting for Golovkin or Canelo doesn't fly. I think Charlo is a very good fighter but understanding the reality of the situation is he really brings nothing to the table at the moment. To make himself a more appealing option do exactly what he said he wanted to do, clean out the division or at least just challenge Jacobs and beat him. Sanchez said Jacobs is the #2 fighter in the division. If he beats him it would be hard for anyone to say he doesn't deserve a shot.

If you are truly a Charlo fan and believe him do you really want him sitting around waiting. Jacobs, Lemiuex, Charlo all need to get their ass in the ring.

Here's what I wouldn't like as a fan of Golovkin and more so a fan of boxing:

Assuming Golovkin beats Canelo decisively his next fight is Saunders (I'd rather have Saunders win and be a new opponent than a rematch with Monroe).

Golovkin-Saunders in March 2018 - this fight takes place in Los Angeles or maybe London or NYC.

Jacobs - Charlo at about the same time in NYC.

The winners face off in August or September of 2018. Obviously I hope it was Golovkin vs either of the two.
                  ALL the lil g fans want Jermall to fight Jacobs to limit the threat lil g got coming.....I know you are not a "Diego Rodriguez" you probably a paid journalist....

Comment

No you sat youre scared ass at 160 your whole career ducking real fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      How do you duck someone who is a different weight than you?
                      He did a Barry Sanders & juked his way out of a PRIZE FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                      X